06 cybers: (prev: Sal Fasano)

jogar84

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have put into these faces. They are without a doubt among the best mods on the site.

I was going to post this in the main request forum, but I guess I'll ask here - you wouldn't be up for doing a Biggio cyberface, would you? The EA rendition is not a good resemblance, and he along with Bagwell has been the face of the Astros franchise the last 15 years. If you would consider it I would me most grateful.

Thanks again, your work will surely be missed!

I also wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have put into these faces. They are without a doubt among the best mods on the site.

I was going to post this in the main request forum, but I guess I'll ask here - you wouldn't be up for doing a Biggio cyberface, would you? The EA rendition is not a good resemblance, and he along with Bagwell has been the face of the Astros franchise the last 15 years. If you would consider it I would me most grateful.

Thanks again, your work will surely be missed!

yes, i agree Biggio needs some work.

Hi Jogar:

Have you seen your Jose Contreras open his mouth? His mouth isn't match his lips, far from it. Maybe sometime you can fix it, thanks for the great work.

not too sure what you mean, but i will look into it.

Jogar, can you edit the long hair off of Iguchi? He has short hair, and it doesn't look right. Also, could you clean up the face and remove the 5:00 shadow that is on the face from the model you used?

Also, I noticed that his eyes are a little off. His left eye looks like it is slighty bigger than the right, and it looks like it is turned a little sideways. It is particularly noticeable when he blinks.

All in all, great job.

Just can't believe my eyes, what an art on the life-like skin. Too bad I can't make face everyday, which makes me lose my sense.

But on the shape, I think you can lift his cheeks, that will make this face a classic.

Just can't believe my eyes, what an art on the life-like skin. Too bad I can't make face everyday, which makes me lose my sense.

But on the shape, I think you can lift his cheeks, that will make this face a classic.

thanks for the advice. I think this is an improvement over the ugly 2004 Seo. :D

Archived