Player Detail on Low?

wtferrell

Hey guys, I just installed this game, and was trying to configure the graphics... running it on 1024x768x32, but still yet it won't let me change the Player Detail setting.. it's on Low, and they look out of place next to the stadiums, etc. What could be the problem? Why won't it let me put the detail up on them?

Thanks

Will

Hey guys, I just installed this game, and was trying to configure the graphics... running it on 1024x768x32, but still yet it won't let me change the Player Detail setting.. it's on Low, and they look out of place next to the stadiums, etc. What could be the problem? Why won't it let me put the detail up on them?

Thanks

Will

Here you go:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ewtopic&t=22203

Also Try this.

On the front page of 3D Analyze 2.0, look on the lower right side and click "save bat file". It's saved in the main dir of MVP 2005 folder.

From there right click the bat file and scroll down the menu a click where it says "Create Shortcut".

Now drag your newly created shortcut on to your desktop and rename it MVP Baseball 2005.

You can also change the icon to MVP baseball 2005 by right clicking the bat file and scroll down the menu a click where it says "Properties". On properties page look on the bottom and find "change icon", click and browse to the mvp baseball 2005 folder and use the icon in that folder.

When done, double click your newly created shortcut from your desktop and MVP Baseball 2005, DOS command and 3D Analyze 2.0 should load up.

Hope this helps! :D

Thanks for the help fellas... I'll give everything a try. I think my graphics card is a Nvideo GeForce 440 w/ 64MB RAM. All I know is, my players look absolutely horrendous compared to the stadiums and such, which is at max detail. Hopefully I can figure something out.

Archived