Aaron Sele cyberface Preview

Veesmack

Anybody interested in an Aaron Sele cyberface? I made this one and realized after I made it that EA already had their own Aaron Sele cyberface (#214). My version is an '05 style though. I think the EA one is actually okay.

Looks very good and accurate. I'd suggest using an EA's texture for the eyebrows because the portrait probably made it blurry. Overall nice work. P.S. do you only do faces for west coast teams??? :)

Thanks for the suggestion, Jogar.

I am primarily exposed to teams on the west and I have not been able to catch up with other new and upcoming players in other divisions. I guess school has gotten in the way of it. I have just finished and passed an important class and will have more free time. I had been thinking about making many fomer players faces moreso than new or current players. Some of those players were prominent with Montreal, Detroit, Cleveland and Atlanta. More releases will feature former players from non west coast teams but I will keep in mind to make current and new players from other divisions, too. Thanks for pointing it out.

Archived