VERSION 2 POV Cam done! w Roddata 7 + more! ! !

rolie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey....Heres my Feedback..

My second game with this new mod...beat the orioles 5-0 w/ pedro going the distance. One thing i noticed... Pedro was at like 23% when the game was done..so i was wondering did you intent to make it that way Rolie...cuz i think that mite be a Little too low... Just a suggestion.

Hey....Heres my Feedback..

My second game with this new mod...beat the orioles 5-0 w/ pedro going the distance. One thing i noticed... Pedro was at like 23% when the game was done..so i was wondering did you intent to make it that way Rolie...cuz i think that mite be a Little too low... Just a suggestion.

Try changing the "User Pitcher Fatigue" stat in the gamplay tuning sliders...You may just have that stat set too high.

heres the final lineup for the batting views

1) New WIP batter POV or default view if I cant come with anything

2) Trues batting

3) Modified fisheye from v1 (same)

4) chuck45's HH batting view (looks really sweet)

release date ??? fro sure next week lolz, maybe monday, depends on my plans this weekend

mvp2004_Fox.jpg

ROLIE!! Please consider using THIS as one of your pitching cams...This is the one used by practically every TV station, so it's definately the most accurate...

It is chukj45's "FOX" (not FOX2) camera...

I'm not sure if it's actually possible at this point in your mod, but still....

they both look, cool, im gonna watch the dodger game and go off that too, just testing different ones, i wish it were possible to have multiple views in the game without having to replace the datafile everytime

This is a fantastic mod I am really impressed,The 5/3 pov is the whip. Thanks to all for your tireless work , Im just hoping you can clean up the meter or polish it a bit it appears fuzzy and the pip baserunner dots are too faint, and for some reason Trues Wgn overlay the score is like almost blacked out? other than that "AWESOME"Sorry to be bitchin lol I hope ver. 2 is out soon TIA!! :lol:

Is this normal, I can not even see the strike zone.

Damn tall pitchers

randy.jpg

yeah LOLz, he's the only one to mess up the zone lolz, he's the only reason i'm making a zoomed out version, for dbacks fans and west contenders lolz, i was testing out the game the other day and noticed it too lolz

Man your on it , so soo close this is "The Mod" just a little more fine tuning perhaps... takes a little getting use to in the outfield, but hey Im with you, I can work with it . Thanks alot ! Where you find the time to work such wonders is beyond me! wish I could help. Gameplay is about my best . Man has this game came around or what?

Rolie, I think your compilation is the best one going. The guys that let you use their work for the betterment of the entire MVP community are really great people. I was just wondering if you have been following the forums at highheat2004. RRodkey and JohnEE have made some amazing finds in the speeding up of tag sequences and the slowing down of the warp speed fielding. Hopefully you will be able to incorporate it into your next compilation. Great Work!!!!

Rolie, I think your compilation is the best one going. The guys that let you use their work for the betterment of the entire MVP community are really great people. I was just wondering if you have been following the forums at highheat2004. RRodkey and JohnEE have made some amazing finds in the speeding up of tag sequences and the slowing down of the warp speed fielding. Hopefully you will be able to incorporate it into your next compilation. Great Work!!!!

Thanx, they did all the hard work, i just cut and paste lolz,

sounds cool ,ill check it out, they make the best lines, i've found alot at the high heat boards, any help appreciated thanx. i'll see what i can snag for them lolz, hail to the theif!

Heres the new pitch selector got pics off pitching site lolz, Fuzzone is gonna make the installer becuase it has to update the igonly.big file, where trues overlays reside.

pitch.jpg

WOW!!!

That's really cool!!!

When will you release the 1.1 version?

should be out very soon (maybe tomorrow or tuesday the latest, just gotta finish the alternate pitch cam and gotta wait for fuzzone to make an installer for the pitch selector, prertty tricky, fuzzone trying to come up with it lolz, seems difficult cuz you gotta overwrite the pitchscr.fsh file but that also has trues overlays on it,

Woah...nice Rolie. I Love the new pitching selector. I got a suggestion ....how bout you make like a new Overlay just for your Mod...That'd be cool...you can have the Logo on the Pitching bar and the pitcher selector..

Archived