VERSION 2 POV Cam done! w Roddata 7 + more! ! !

rolie

Woah...nice Rolie. I Love the new pitching selector. I got a suggestion ....how bout you make like a new Overlay just for your Mod...That'd be cool...you can have the Logo on the Pitching bar and the pitcher selector..

new overlay?? what kind and what for exactly??

You already have available, a choice of practically every TV station that broadcasts baseball..

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icing sounds yummy, but i actually love trues' overlays lolz, i dont think i can make it better lolz, i 'll stick to the upn one lolz icingGGG!

WIP- fuzzone just made the installer, and its pretty sweet! he made this app for modders to enlarge size of images in the fsh file too, it's one sick installer/tool!!!

icing sounds yummy, but i actually love trues' overlays lolz, i dont think i can make it better lolz, i 'll stick to the upn one lolz icingGGG!

WIP- fuzzone just made the installer, and its pretty sweet! he made this app for modders to enlarge size of images in the fsh file too, it's one sick installer/tool!!!

My NESN overlay is a little funky since installing this mod. The score is dark and can't be read. Looking forward to the next version

POV V2 uploaded!!! snip

pov2.jpg

New in V2!!!

-all cameras updated

cam 1- New POV batting camera (for advanced users only . randy johnson is impossible to hit off of, yeah go ahead try it at your own risk, he burned me 13 ks!)

cam2- Trues Batting camera " the classic"

cam3- Modified Kamasutras fisheye batting (same from v1) "my fav"

cam 4- Chukj45's HH batting camera "user requested, looks really sweet, remember you can take the catcher off in the options menu"

cam5- option POV camera or Chukj45's fox style

-fielding Zoom fixed, put the correct number to fix fly balls and foul pop ups, fielder is more in view, a minor adjustment from v1

-fixed problems with overlays, now ANY overlay should work (if you had any problems before, make SURE you INSTALL A NEW ONE FIRST before applying any V2 updates

-pitch meter outline from original, you now have choice of choosing large meter or default regular size meter (ingame folder)

-PIP windows adjusted, dots hue opacity now visible against same contrast backgrounds

-New pitch Selector images taken from pitching website thanx to Fuzzone for making installer that wont overwrite overlays!!!

-optional Chukj45's Fox pitching cam

thanx for everyones input! enjoi

:shock: I didn't think it was possible, but this mod is even better than the 1st one..That new 'zoom' fielding cam is kickass.....And you can't beat the pitching selector....Alright I gotta go back to my game :D

if you have downloaded any previous studio final 2.x version, i've included those files in the rar file.

you can also search on the web and find that file for download.

once you have the file, copy it over to your windowssystem32 folder.

Just played my first game with this mode!

ARI (cpu) vs SF (me)

R. Johnson vs J. Schmidt

Both pitcher pitch well....Got a ton of Ks, But RJ left a hanger out over the plate that had Pedro Feliz's name written all over it, for a solo shot over the LF wall....J. Schmidt only made a few mistakes, but he got away easy....Going 8 innings and giving up only 5 hits, and one in the top of the 9th...Robb Nen came inn to the game...Struck out the first guy he faced, with the runner still on 2nd. But he left a hanging slider to Roberto Alomar, who knew what to do with it, and it a double of the top of the RF wall. With the score 1-1 and Roberto on 2nd, A. Cintron got struck out by the high hard one. Gonzo saw a pitch he shouldn't have seen by Nen and hit it for another double. Nen got the 3rd out, and it was up the Giants to hang in there...D. Cruz groounded out, Maruis Grissom also it a slider and grounded out softy to SS Cintron...Then it was up to Bonds, with 2 outs, no on base...He got a fastball high in the strike zone, and JUST got under it too much...He fouled out to 3rd baseman S. Hillenbrand.

The mod was great, the zoom fielding view little hard to begin with, but went better and better...It would have been great if for the next version that we also could have one of the defult cams.

Batting views great!

Pitching veiw, i played with FOX w/ pip....

Overall: GREAT MODE!!!!

Archived