VERSION 2 POV Cam done! w Roddata 7 + more! ! !

rolie

1280x1024 - selector looks great, all pitches are easy to read.

The Zoom fielding cam seems a bit choppy - if the ball bounces, the camera bounces, etc. It's as if it follows the ball too closely? Or follows the ball as opposed to the shadow, or vice versa? I've played a few games with it, and I'm starting to get used to it, but the movement seems a bit fidgety... anything I could do to smooth this up a bit?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deznuts

any way someone could release this mod with all the great new cameras and other graphical improvements but with the games original physics?

please

I don't want to sound like I'm being ungrateful but I'd have to agree. The new cameras and graphical improvements are great but I still think the original game's fielding cameras and views are the best and easiest to play. It is hard to field with these camera angles.

I don't want to sound like I'm being ungrateful but I'd have to agree. The new cameras and graphical improvements are great but I still think the original game's fielding cameras and views are the best and easiest to play. It is hard to field with these camera angles.

Well then why don't you guys just download Chukj45's patch??It has the camera angles, along with 2 different pitching views, and the original physics. Simply copy the datafile, and don't change any of the other files if you still want to keep rolie's graphics installed first (make sure you had rolie's "Chukj45's PIP ON" graphic mods installed, and NOT the ones for the Pitcher POV cam). I don't know why the hell you'd want the original game physics, but that datafile's the closest as it gets to what you're looking for...Still, why would you even download this patch if you hate practically EVERYTHING about it?

Deznuts, like I said to another guy, you're criticizing the WHOLE DAMN MOD there. You might as well get rid of that datafile and play without it....or do like I just said, and get chukj45's 1.2 mod, and use that "Fox" cam- it's as close to tv realism as it gets.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: DATAFILE IS OPTIO :( NAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

, it has the views, the other two files were the grapphics improvements, just don't use the datafile, use any datfile you want!lolz i'm not gonna make different datafiles for everyones requests, that's to :lol: ooooooo much work!!!!!!!!!! for one person, ahem hint me (lol you know i read this)lolz, anyways, :!: :!: :!:

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO EDIT THE DATAFILE YOURSELF AND PUT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT IN IT!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THE TIME AND LEARN IT, IM SICK AND DAMN T ;) IRED OF GETTING STUPID EMAIL REQUESTS FOR EACH PEOP :oops: LEs VIEW OR WHAT NOT! THATS HOW I LEARNED TO DO IT! (anyways i can help anyone learn to edit it but i'm not gonna make different datafiles for everyone), KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

I also didnt like the datafiles here so I learned from the MANT resources here! I put all the things I ;) want in the game (from many differnet datafiles), and if you want the same thing then yall need to learn how to edit it yourself! Its NOT tHAT HARD LOLZ

SOUNDS LIKE A B1tch and MOan but damn no more Email requests for lapdances!!!!! LOLZ

You can use whatever datafile you want and still use the pitch selectyor and icons, but for me to make a datafile for otheres, i did can't make a thousand different datafiles with everyones needs ion it, they are already out!

the description includes rodata7, if you don't like the physics, then use the default datafiles, as far as me putting in the original views, I personally find the original fielding views disgusting lolz, but if you wanna keep em em, just use any datafile from chukj45 or whoever.

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ :evil:

Due most likely to my own incompetence, I'm having some problems with this most excellent mod. They are:

1. The overlay is compressed into one tiny box;

2. The pitch selector is still the same after attempting to update it; and

3. I get a run-time error, #75, when I try to use the *.big file utility.

Before anyone asks, I've unzipped the files into the main MVP Baseball directory, Fuzz Studio is in C:/Program Files/Fuzz Studio, and I've triple checked all the data files and they are not read only. For a visual taste of my slight conundrum, here's a screenie:

Screenshot

I feel the need to also mention the rash of jackassitude on this board lately. As a very basic modder myself (I did put out a Baltimore Orioles font fix that 54 of you actually downloaded :)) and also as a generally mild mannered person, the amount of ungratefulness shown on this board is astounding. If it wasn't for the work of such people like GeForce, UMachines, and all of the various other uniform, stadium, and game modders, I would have kicked this game to the curb months ago. So, basically, anyone who feels the need to get in a sophomoric rant against modder's work, THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE and don't be afraid to use the edit button to erase any asinine things that might have escaped...

Due most likely to my own incompetence, I'm having some problems with this most excellent mod. They are:

1. The overlay is compressed into one tiny box;

2. The pitch selector is still the same after attempting to update it; and

3. I get a run-time error, #75, when I try to use the *.big file utility.

Before anyone asks, I've unzipped the files into the main MVP Baseball directory, Fuzz Studio is in C:/Program Files/Fuzz Studio, and I've triple checked all the data files and they are not read only. For a visual taste of my slight conundrum, here's a screenie:

Screenshot

I feel the need to also mention the rash of jackassitude on this board lately. As a very basic modder myself (I did put out a Baltimore Orioles font fix that 54 of you actually downloaded :)) and also as a generally mild mannered person, the amount of ungratefulness shown on this board is astounding. If it wasn't for the work of such people like GeForce, UMachines, and all of the various other uniform, stadium, and game modders, I would have kicked this game to the curb months ago. So, basically, anyone who feels the need to get in a sophomoric rant against modder's work, THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE and don't be afraid to use the edit button to erase any asinine things that might have escaped...

You should read the directions a little more carefully. Make sure that you install your overlay (must be made by Trues', or another of that type) PRIOR to installing Rolie's mod. That should fix the "compressed score overlay" issue you have. As for the pitch selector, make sure that you actually COPY the file that was created with the installer into the MVP2004/data/frontend directory and replace the default one.

......just remember to install the overlays 1st.....

I am just SURROUNDED by idiocy on these forums, aren't I?

The hell with banning me; I'll just abandon these boards myself....My IQ already fell about 50 points in the past week from reading messages posted by you. Banghead

I thought you were gone

Guest Deznuts

In here, [points to head].........

.......I'm already gone

Just needed to take care of some business first. :)

To quote Hawk Harrelson...

HE GONE!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Hawk Harrelson?? You mean that old, lifeless, redneck, jack-off hick? Nice announcer you guys have; he says 2 sentences every 10 minutes. He actually put me to sleep during the Cubs-Sox series last month with his drawn out comments :lol: ....You can put in on the boooooard....hahaha. Wtf does that even mean?!?!

To quote Hick Harrelson:

...here's Konerko......swings the bat.....homerun there.....Sox win.....yes......ok.....ummm.....they win......

I am just SURROUNDED by idiocy on these forums, aren't I?

The hell with banning me; I'll just abandon these boards myself....My IQ already fell about 50 points in the past week from reading messages posted by you. Banghead

I suppose because You YOURSELF post on these fourms, you could say that these forums are filled with idiocy... idiocy posted by YOU!!! :lol: :lol:

Double checked my attributes and got rid of the error 75, now it's giving me an error 70. Grr, probably another stupid mistake on my part...

If that's stopping you from playing the game, you should just reinstall it. It shouldn't be too big of a hassle though; just backup your portraits, models, stadiums, uni's, etc...

If that won't help, you should directly discuss this with Rolie.. :|

If that's stopping you from playing the game, you should just reinstall it. It shouldn't be too big of a hassle though; just backup your portraits, models, stadiums, uni's, etc...

If that won't help, you should directly discuss this with Rolie.. :|

Eh, never mind...

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Quick question, after installing this, all of the team's logos disappeared! Any suggestions? Everything else came out great, thanks for the mod! It's absolutely fantastic! (I've got EA Patch 3 + EA's Roster Update "aka Patch 4")

Archived