constant crashes

shoot2kill

You can go ask around and see how much I enjoy helping people who deserve to be helped. Don't spaz at me about how unhelpful I am because you couldn't get your little game to work. :roll:

Oh by the way, your really helping by posting here. Hypocrite.

I see your a very friendly helper around here around eh?

I haven't even tried to get the game working yet. I was at work today and first noticed this problem before I shut the game off last night. Honestly I wouldn't care a bit if I couldn't get the game working, so that has nothing to do with my replies to you, and furthermore not once have I "spazzed out". You are the one that keeps coming back quoting posts and then adding a reply that has little to nothing to do with what was just said.

I am perfectly friendly, and my goal when first posting here was to help. You were the one that got all upset because I explained that you were wrong, and you can't seem to get over it.

I'm only replying because I'm interested in how long you can deny the fact that you were a jerk.

Hi All,

My problem was the data file that I was using. I was using KSM 0.5 datafile, and it would work on all of the games I tried it on except for when I was playing a game at Boston.

I removed the datafile and my game worked flawlessly.

I then downloaded the Kumala datafile and that seems to be working fine.

I'm sure there is probably an obvious reason why the other wasn't working, but I personally don't know it.

Not sure if this would help anybody else reading, but I figured I'd post it.

I uninstalled and reinstalled again (which I have done 3 times now).

...But this time I deleted the savegame folder in "my documents" and also went through the registry and deleted any keys referring to mvp baseball.

I then re-installed the game, and installed the '06 mod. I can happily say that it is working flawless so far, I played 4 games last night in owner mode.

BTW... Jays beat the Yankers last night! great game, everyone was pumped. Even the ball boy was pumped, check out the hilights if you can, the ball boy made the best catch all night diving for a foul ball.

thanks for the help guys.

hey i lost my disk 2 for my game. and i dont play as boston, i always do the cubs for that stuff. i did a search but i cant find this "no-cd patch" even though it apparently has problems but at least i'll get to play some other than nothing. so where can i find this patch?

hey i lost my disk 2 for my game. and i dont play as boston, i always do the cubs for that stuff. i did a search but i cant find this "no-cd patch" even though it apparently has problems but at least i'll get to play some other than nothing. so where can i find this patch?

Also from what I understand, the problems caused by the no-cd patch go much further than just affecting those playing as (or with) the Redsox.

The problem I was having, that I mentioned appeared to only happen when playing at Fenway, was related to the datafile that I was using. I switched to another datafile and I'm up and running perfectly.

-Josh

Archived