100 game season or less!

drkazo

i thought of this idea when i was reading tywiggins season thing. a regular team averages about 28 games a month. well how about averaging 10 games a month?

and you'll still be able to make the playoffs baseball off your winning record. i did a quick edit on the schedule.big and i simmed the whitesox who only averaged 8 to 10 games a month and made the playoffs with the record of 56-25, which they only played about 81 games.

the only problem is that some teams with play 79 games or 83 games. but it's all cool.

anybody interested? or what? cool.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any updates??? If you dont mind I'm goin to satrt working on this. Since it's only 100 gm season I'll limit the division games to 9 or 10 instead of 19, or if I cut every series to 2 games instead of 3, if anyone has any suggestings feel free.

Ok here's the problem at the end of every season I simulated it keep says mlb playoff game continue sim blah blah, I keep pressing ok for like a million times and nothing I have to alt-tab out every time, I re-did the shedule like 5 timesand still nothing, any suggestings?

• 2 weeks later...

A MLB season in mvp 2005 has to have 162 games....

That's why it's not working...

unless you use that tool tywiggins was working on to allow short seasons to be translated into 162-game seasons, I don't know if he ever finished it.

A MLB season in mvp 2005 has to have 162 games....

That's why it's not working...

unless you use that tool tywiggins was working on to allow short seasons to be translated into 162-game seasons, I don't know if he ever finished it.

Thank's bro, that's what I figured.

what files are you going to edit?

I'm in need of a 40 game season or somewhere in that area.

I made you a 40 game season schedule, It has to be used with tywiggins program for it to work correctly, I currently don't have that program so I'm not sure how it works. Just PM me your email.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to tell you thanks again. I plan on starting my new dynasty after a reinstall of the whole game and mods sometime next week. Thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to it.

Out of curiosity only, is there anything you miss about having the longer schedule? Other than an allstar game or something.

Just wanted to tell you thanks again. I plan on starting my new dynasty after a reinstall of the whole game and mods sometime next week. Thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to it.

Out of curiosity only, is there anything you miss about having the longer schedule? Other than an allstar game or something.

Thanks I'm glad I could contribute in some way, hope you enjoy it. Mainly I miss all the stats like the hr's and rbi totals are not as high, I don't think I took out the all star game.

Archived