100 game season or less!

drkazo

I also completed a 50-game schedule, I'll upload it shortly, also it includes

tywiggins short season project. It'll all be available in one package.

I'm also open for custom schedules, and some feedback.

Enjoy!

I'm getting ready to start my dynasty VERY very soon. Is this 50 game schedule going to say that the season starts in 2006? Or is this a 2005 schedule.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any ideas on how to mesh the two together, have a shortened season and have it say 2006? I don't care if it is the actual real schedule that has just taken place this year in the MLB, I just am wondering how to get it to say 2006. Thoughts?

Any ideas on how to mesh the two together, have a shortened season and have it say 2006? I don't care if it is the actual real schedule that has just taken place this year in the MLB, I just am wondering how to get it to say 2006. Thoughts?

Run my schedule updater program at the beginning of the season.

I finished a 50 game season and played through the playoffs. Upon starting the next season, it is back to a 162 game schedule. I tried to run the program again. However, it would not alter the schedule to 50 games. Any thoughts?

I didn't change the second year schedule, if you want I could fix it?

I believe so, The mlb2.dat I think is the 2nd year schedule. I'll have to ask Hory to make sure.

mlb162_1.dat is the first year

mlb162_2.dat is the second year

mlb162_3.dat is the third year

If all three files have the same schedule, then you should get that schedule year after year after year etc.

Sorry, I feel it may be wiser to have the schedule start at 06 if it is possible to release it in that form, instead of having to use a utility to change it.

Yea I think everyone has tried that but it doesn't read it changing the year has no effect.

Just checking, I'm about to use it tonight to give it a whirl in unison with tywiggins great program. Did you fix the 2nd and 3rd year to have a 50 game season as well?

I'll start it after the Tiger's game, it shouldn't take me long maybe by 11-11:30EST.

Archived