Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beckster24

Frustrated!

Recommended Posts

Still got no idea how to get it to look like the example in excel

What number has everyone else used to get the new Damon face?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still got no idea how to get it to look like the example in excel

What do you mean? Did you follow the steps given?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did follow the steps given but its not turning out the same way though

One thing to note is that the roster I used in the example is a Total Classics roster, and not the "regular" MVP 2005 roster. I primarily play Total Classics rather than use the current players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did follow the steps given but its not turning out the same way though

I guess I'm just not understanding what you mean when you say it's not the same. Is the wrong column getting sorted, is nothing getting sorted, etc?

Edit:

Here's an excel sheet with all the extra crap stripped out, sorted by face id number.

Edit again:

Updated it to include the managers too.

Edited for the last time...

This came out of UR7.1 plus, and of course I forgot it included a cyberface list. I'm going to try forgeting I went through all this. :oops:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea just remember snepp, shes a blonde female so if your single... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beckster24 ... I will make it very easy for you. I will give you the cyberface files of Damon. Unzip the 3 files. Import the 3 files to the models.big using eagraph. (make sure to set your models.big to be able to write to if it is in read only mode) All you have to then do is change in mvpedit to cyberface # 029. Then click on export. Then double click on database. Then click ok. Then when it tells you "file exists, is it is ok to overwrite", click ok. Go in the game & I guarantee he will no longer have long hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hehe @ jhath sorry I'm taken!

I'm not really sure whats happening I tryed following the steps that were given I dunno just not sorting right for some strange reason.

I will keep trying though it to work out.

I might go wth shmooz suggested and importing the 3 files to the model.big using eagraph.

Appreciate all your help on this guys, thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember now I tryed importing using EAGraph and I kept getting an error when I import the files that they aren't valid TAR Files.

I have no idea, why does this only seem to happen to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember now I tryed importing using EAGraph and I kept getting an error when I import the files that they aren't valid TAR Files.

I have no idea, why does this only seem to happen to me

I posted detailed instructions in this thread in the very first post on how to use eagraph. Follow these instructions & it will work just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks shmooz I will have a look at that thread, hopefully it will solve all my problems.

I did try using Kraw's installer to import the 3 Damon face files, I went into MVPEdit and changed the face number 025 and it shows up as the new face, I export it to database and boot up the game but unfortunately the old long haired Damon is still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats cause he said to do it to 029....

edit: confirmation... yup youre blonde! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just checked in mvpedit its 029

I must have typed the number wrong in here

Still can't get it to work darn thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...