Frustrated!

Beckster24

I remember now I tryed importing using EAGraph and I kept getting an error when I import the files that they aren't valid TAR Files.

I have no idea, why does this only seem to happen to me

I posted detailed instructions in this thread in the very first post on how to use eagraph. Follow these instructions & it will work just fine.

Thanks shmooz I will have a look at that thread, hopefully it will solve all my problems.

I did try using Kraw's installer to import the 3 Damon face files, I went into MVPEdit and changed the face number 025 and it shows up as the new face, I export it to database and boot up the game but unfortunately the old long haired Damon is still there.

Firstly, did you double click on database before pressing "ok"? (if you did this part right, the other folder names below database disappear)

Actually it is very strange if it says 029 in mvpedit. It should say "29", not "029". Are you sure you did not change the portrait number (the place where it says "Audio/Photo") instead of the cyberface number (where it says "Face") in mvpedit?

OMG will not believe it I just opened up mvpedit and opened the mbe I had saved I checked the number again made sure it was 29 and it was I hit export to database and made sure what you said the 3 folders disappeared.

I then booted up the game and wow the long haired Damon is no longer there, maybe it wasn't exporting properly all that time, and thats all that the problem was.

I am wrapped Damon looks so real now,

Thanks so much and for putting up with me going on about this all the time

appreciate it your time and patience

There ya go. You had probably not been double clicking properly on the database folder before clicking ok. This time you did, so in fact you successfully exported the files.

P.S. If you look in your data folder I bet you have 19 .dat files located there. You can delete those files since those are the roster files that were being exported to the wrong place till now. (the data folder instead of the database folder)

It has made my day now, finally I been wanting to have the new Damon face, it's really amazing how a mod can change the whole aspect of the way, can't thankyou guys enough for all your hardwork and effort that goes into these mods.

Cheers.

Archived