dat file installation help

teampunjabi

And remember, to read the README file on any mod that you download. So you will know exactly how to install and what it's supposed to do.

I have noticed recently a couple of datafiles available include no actual installation instructions (a big oversight). I don't know if that's the case here though.

I have noticed recently a couple of datafiles available include no actual installation instructions (a big oversight). I don't know if that's the case here though.

Yeah, I have noticed that also on a couple I have d/l and been testing out. The Jack 319 has a readme fortunately.

yes it does have a readme. Some of the others I downloaded did not. So when jack319's did not work, I became confused. The problem seemed to be the UR rosters 7.1 plus and the Schmooz model download.

So is everything good-to-go for ya now?

yes it does have a readme. Some of the others I downloaded did not. So when jack319's did not work, I became confused. The problem seemed to be the UR rosters 7.1 plus and the Schmooz model download.

Neither Totte's rosters nor my models.big have anything to do with datafile settings. So I am not sure what you mean.

• 8 months later...

Archived