Help Please

bsbllstr875

One of those Disk Doctor things can do the trick. If there are any scratches (which is probably the case), I have found it helpful to use a piece of felt cloth to try and get rid of it. It's one of the steps in the Disk Doctor process anyway.

i have a similar problem, i installed the game, it worked, there is no problem with the brand new disk, however, when the clemens loading screen pops-up, it says that i need to insert the correct disk, and it crashes. and dont ask, i am using disk 2. i need help with this badly.

i have a similar problem, i installed the game, it worked, there is no problem with the brand new disk, however, when the clemens loading screen pops-up, it says that i need to insert the correct disk, and it crashes. and dont ask, i am using disk 2. i need help with this badly.

It may not be reading the disk properly. Also, do you have the disk in the same drive as the one you installed the game with? Also, you can't rule out that you have a damaged disk. Also, try uninstalling & reinstalling the game & see if that helps. Just make sure to delete both mvp baseball 05 folders after you uninstall.

This happens to me now and then. Sometimes all I have to do is remove disk 2, put it back in the drive and then click on the shortcut again and it works. Most of the time, however, I have to restart my PC and it works. It doesn't happen that often, but it only seems to occur after I've after I've played the game, closed the game and then tried to re-load the game, never happens the 1st time after re-boot. I really have no idea why it happens.

Archived