portrait.big limitation

Homer

is there a limit to this file? i hadn't been paying attention, and adding portraits to it. but for some reason i decided to look and found that mine is now about 1.5 gigs. anyhow, i started going back through MVPEdit and noticed that alot of the ones i installed didn't work. and it seems that if i re-did that portrait, another one would go missing. anyone else notice this?

I think it does. but perhaps you might try it a different way since that seems to be causing a problem for you. Maybe try compressing the files with eazip on your own & use eagraph to install the portraits.

Another thought that occured to me since your file size is so huge, it is possible that your file may be corrupt. I have never heard of the portrait file being so big. After all, there are only so many players that can be in the rosters in the first place. Most portraits should not be more than 40 something kb on average.

no, i'm sure. i thought it was crazy too. the thing was, as i was saying, i was making portraits and wasn't paying attention. then i suddenly noticed that portraits i had installed suddenly stopped working. and the more i installed, the more i would lose. then i happened to check the file, and low and behold it was over 1.5 gb. darndest thing. i think there may be something to it being corupt. anyhow, i'm gonna keep trying.

Archived