please help me, i beg you

bigm26

hi sorry to bother everyone. i am from russia so my english might be bad. i downloded ultimate roster 7.1 fine. but im not good with computer and i dont know how to get them in the game. what files do i put where? how do i find these files? please help me.

1. cut the database folder included in the download (or highlight all the files in the folder)

2. Locate Program files > EA Sports > MVP 2005 > data

3. Either overwrite the database folder (via paste) or open this folder and paste the new files in there.

It should work, good luck!

hi sorry to bother everyone. i am from russia so my english might be bad. i downloded ultimate roster 7.1 fine. but im not good with computer and i dont know how to get them in the game. what files do i put where? how do i find these files? please help me.

Welcome to the boards fellow European :)

Read the readme.doc that's included and get back to me if you don't understand how to do it.

1. cut the database folder included in the download (or highlight all the files in the folder)

2. Locate Program files > EA Sports > MVP 2005 > data

3. Either overwrite the database folder (via paste) or open this folder and paste the new files in there.

It should work, good luck!

how do i locate the database folder? where is it? i highilighted all files in the .dat folder that i downloaded, now where do i put them?

thanks for help by the way

how do i locate the database folder? where is it? i highilighted all files in the .dat folder that i downloaded, now where do i put them?

thanks for help by the way

C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005datadatabase

That's the default location unless you changed where it installed.

Thanks snepp :wtg:

The readme is always a good place to start searching for an answer...

I'm always confused now about where Russia and various former Soviet countries fit into continents. Is all of Russia now considered part of Europe?

--Eric

Sort of. Here in Sweden, we consider the part of Russia with Moscow and St.Petersburgh a part of Europe and the rest is Northwest Asia...

Archived