Colored pitches? also other general game help please

Makaveli777

I was guessing that red balls are curves and green are change ups, white seems to be fastballs, but i can't be too sure. What about purple? I also suck and don't know a lot of controls like stealing. I know you can't fix sucking, but there is no tutorial on the game to teach you little things. I have the keyboard on default and for some reason can't cut off (even when i press backslash which is what the controls say to do to cut off when i go to configure).

I can't even win on pro with a good team (although i have very weak pitching). MVP baseball 2003 came very easy to me and i could win with a bad team. I was mainly hoping to have help on offense, any whatsoever that it doesn't teach you in the game. thanks

btw if i did something wrong in here, I am sorry, its my first time.

GReat ROSTERS!

well for the pitches:

white= 4seam, 2 seam, cutter (?)

red= curve, slider, slurve, knucklecurve

green=changeup, palmball, circle change

purple= splitter, forkball, sinker

yellow=knuckler

only one i don't know right now is the screwball

if i'm wrong with a pitch feel free to correct me :D

Screwball is red, Knuckler is orange. Other than that, you got it.

Just remain patient in the box, and don't chase anything you can't drive. Mainly, you just need experience, and you'll get it. If you check out mvp2004's page on gamefaqs.com, someone wrote a pretty decent strategy guide for learning how to take pitches.

Or, do what I do and just give up on hitting. Pitching only is surprisingly rewarding.

Archived