Dynasty Crash

timmuh15

I started 2 separate seasons and simmed through the 1st year. About 20 games into the next season the game crashes on both dynasties. It happens if i sim through the schedule mode, quick sim on the actual game or long sim each inning. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm just wondering if it could be related to an error in ultimate rosters 7.2 or one of the faces i downloaded.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Totte...by the way thank you for the rosters I don't mean to imply something is wrong with them...just trying to figure if anyone else is having the same problem.

I have UR 7.2 plus. I have downloaded a handful of other faces but I checked them all out in the game before using it. I'm guessing it could be my copy of MVP Baseball since i have had it for a long time.

I was interested if anyone else had the same problem and maybe people would sim through a second season to see if their game froze also

I haven't heard anyone experience the same issue.

There might be some corruption between the rosters and the models.big you're running, especially if you've added faces yourself.

Also, do you have the new 2006 schedule by Hory installed?

I think i actually did have the new schedule but i downloaded it anyway and started a new dyansty. Same problem...first season sims fine and about 16-17 games into the second season the game freezes. It doesn't seem to matter what team i use. At this point i'm guessing it is an issue with my cd but i guess possibly my models.big fine is corrupt? Any suggestions...thanks for the help so far

actually it happens when i play the game also. It is just a specific day on the schedule. As soon as the game is done simming or i'm finished playing and it tries to load the next screen the game freezes and i need to ctrl/alt/delete to get out of the program

Are there any cyberfaces that do not work with the ultimate roster pack? I used a few created from The Jerk...uploaded them through eagraph and they seemed to be working fine. There were a few others I downloaded also but I believe i uploaded them to the models.big file correctly.

Not yet. I actually uninstalled the game and plan to re-install in soon. I started downloading everything i'll need. Maybe I won't use the new schedule and see if that works. If no one else is having this problem i don't think it's the schedule...maybe it's something i downloaded or uploaded incorrectly...Thanks for the help

Not yet. I actually uninstalled the game and plan to re-install in soon. I started downloading everything i'll need. Maybe I won't use the new schedule and see if that works. If no one else is having this problem i don't think it's the schedule...maybe it's something i downloaded or uploaded incorrectly...Thanks for the help

Best bet is to re-install... add one mod at a time. Then you can track down the problem. Baby steps... :wink:

Ok here is the updated news...I re-installed the game and uploaded UR 7.2 and a few different cyber faces for the team I would be using..etc. I simulated through the first season into the second season with no problems. I then uploaded the schedule.big file and did the same thing. That was the problem. I'm not sure if it's always the same date but on april 25th my game froze like it did before re-installing. I would recommed simulating through part of the following season to check if it's a problem for everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok here is the updated news...I re-installed the game and uploaded UR 7.2 and a few different cyber faces for the team I would be using..etc. I simulated through the first season into the second season with no problems. I then uploaded the schedule.big file and did the same thing. That was the problem. I'm not sure if it's always the same date but on april 25th my game froze like it did before re-installing. I would recommed simulating through part of the following season to check if it's a problem for everyone.

Same thing happened to me. The screen froze in the 2nd year of dynasty. (but I don't have any of the patches from EA, maybe this is the source of problem)

Archived