Dynasty Crash

timmuh15

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same problem (screen froze in the 2009 of owener mode) but I uploaded UR 7.45 standard and Total Portraits 2006 Complete。

But I have no problem used UR 7.2 stanard (7.3 when i play dynasty at about 13 year will have the same problem)。

So i don't know whick update make me crashed!!

I have the same problem (screen froze in the 2009 of owener mode) but I uploaded UR 7.45 standard and Total Portraits 2006 Complete。

But I have no problem used UR 7.2 stanard (7.3 when i play dynasty at about 13 year will have the same problem)。

So i don't know whick update make me crashed!!

Did you install the new schedule by Hory?

Did you install the new schedule by Hory?

I just only install UR 7.45 standard and Total Portraits 2006 Complete。

I know new schedule have change to make crash,so i guess maybe when i play dynasty or owener mode , random new game's schedule just unfortunately make sim game crash....

I use ur7.2 it crashed at 2006/4/19, and I tried simulating the game from begining(never played) and it crashed at2006/4/23 . now i use ur7.45 the same happened and plus minigame can`t play....i`m getting mad.....help me.. :x

Take the Shane Reynolds data string from the attrib.dat that came with your UR-download and put it in your own attrib.dat you got when you exported the rosters from MVPedit. Alphabetical order is your friend here...

THX! i try to figure out what cause the crash anddo some exam..i reinstalled and sim the game after i updatd one patch

there is the conclusion

test team: BOSTON

1.the original game,no patch---sim 3years no problem

2.update EA's official patch 1&2 --- sim 2years no problem

3.update EA's patch & Total auddio+Total portrait2006+UR7.45---crashd at 5/7 in second year

4.update EA's patch & Total auddio+UR7.45---crashed at 5/5 in second year

THX! i try to figure out what cause the crash anddo some exam..i reinstalled and sim the game after i updatd one patch

there is the conclusion

test team: BOSTON

1.the original game,no patch---sim 3years no problem

2.update EA's official patch 1&2 --- sim 2years no problem

3.update EA's patch & Total auddio+Total portrait2006+UR7.45---crashd at 5/7 in second year

4.update EA's patch & Total auddio+UR7.45---crashed at 5/5 in second year

Patch 3 and 5 are the ones you need. Did you install them?

Patch 3 and 5 are the ones you need. Did you install them?

i play TraditionalChinese version,EA only 3 patches and a 12/16 roster file, i think they sholud the same as English version. 3rd patch is only roster update , i skip it while testing carsh.(first time playing. i installed them all and UR7.2,crash at4/19 in second year), i wonder if the problem of Chinese version..but looks like many ppl got the same question with me. so i did the test just like what i post.

---hope u can understand waht i said.i`m not good in English :oops: ---

i play TraditionalChinese version,EA only 3 patches and a 12/16 roster file, i think they sholud the same as English version. 3rd patch is only roster update , i skip it while testing carsh.(first time playing. i installed them all and UR7.2,crash at4/19 in second year), i wonder if the problem of Chinese version..but looks like many ppl got the same question with me. so i did the test just like what i post.

---hope u can understand waht i said.i`m not good in English :oops: ---

I don't know then. Could it have something to do with one of the CPU-teams signing Shane Reynolds from the FA-pool? Check your dynasty and see if he's still on the FA-list before it crashes.

Just to clarify a couple of things, when installing the EA patches you only need to install one patch,

so if you install patch 3, that includes patch 1+2 or if you choose to install patch 5, that already includes patches 1-4

As far as the schedule goes, within the game there are mlb schedules for 3 years and AA/AA for 2 years,

in the fourth year of a dynasty the game goes back to "year 1" of the mlb schedule,

In the 2006 schedule mod, I only changed 'year 1' of the schedules, so any crash caused by the mlb part of the schedule could only happen in "year 1" or "year 4", "year 7" and so on.. The modified AA/AA schedule would affect 'year 1', 'year 3' , 'year 5' 'year 7' etc etc

That said, I don't think these crashes are related to the modded schedules, I tested them extensively using the default EA rosters, simming at least 50 seasons, and have never had a crash or hang-up caused by them.

Just to clarify a couple of things, when installing the EA patches you only need to install one patch,

so if you install patch 3, that includes patch 1+2 or if you choose to install patch 5, that already includes patches 1-4

As far as the schedule goes, within the game there are mlb schedules for 3 years and AA/AA for 2 years,

in the fourth year of a dynasty the game goes back to "year 1" of the mlb schedule,

In the 2006 schedule mod, I only changed 'year 1' of the schedules, so any crash caused by the mlb part of the schedule could only happen in "year 1" or "year 4", "year 7" and so on.. The modified AA/AA schedule would affect 'year 1', 'year 3' , 'year 5' 'year 7' etc etc

That said, I don't think these crashes are related to the modded schedules, I tested them extensively using the default EA rosters, simming at least 50 seasons, and have never had a crash or hang-up caused by them.

Thanks for the input buddy :wtg:

i didn`t install the new schedule,unless UR7.45 inclluded it.... 8O there is a new question,when testing crash this morning i use ( EA`s all patch + total portrait + total audio )and UR7.45( but this time i only cover DAT files,i didn`t install the roster )then i can sim 2years with no crash!! what i wanna know is :1.if i didn`t install the roster,what use for only covering the DAT file? 2.if i use the installer.exe it will cover the DAT file and install the roster automatically right?

i didn`t install the new schedule,unless UR7.45 inclluded it.... 8O there is a new question,when testing crash this morning i use ( EA`s all patch + total portrait + total audio )and UR7.45( but this time i only cover DAT files,i didn`t install the roster )then i can sim 2years with no crash!! what i wanna know is :1.if i didn`t install the roster,what use for only covering the DAT file? 2.if i use the installer.exe it will cover the DAT file and install the roster automatically right?

What do you mean "cover the dat-file"?

I sometimes have the same problem, and the only mod I have is UR 7.45 standard (And I installed the EA patches). Can be very frustrating. I've had it happened in the second year of Angels and Dodger dynasties, and third year in Marlins dynasty. When I do fantasy draft, I've never had it occur.

What do you mean "cover the dat-file"?

....after unrar UR7.45 it shows 3folders..mbe;dat;roster installer, right? i only replaced DAT files..didn`t run the installer. so johny damon wear Yankee`s hat in Boston...can understand what i said ? :oops:

I sometimes have the same problem, and the only mod I have is UR 7.45 standard (And I installed the EA patches). Can be very frustrating. I've had it happened in the second year of Angels and Dodger dynasties, and third year in Marlins dynasty. When I do fantasy draft, I've never had it occur.

Never heard of that issue...

....after unrar UR7.45 it shows 3folders..mbe;dat;roster installer, right? i only replaced DAT files..didn`t run the installer. so johny damon wear Yankee`s hat in Boston...can understand what i said ? :oops:

Are you saying that the roster haven't been updated in your game even though you've installed them? If that's the case, go to the game menus and try resetting your rosters. That might do the trick... :?

Yeah, I have the same problem I have downloaded the normal rosters and I have started a dynasty ,and in the 5th game it will never complete it always stops in the middle of the game. I have relaoded and tried diffrent things but it still will not get through the game. Mets vs Braves game 1.

help or what am i doing wrong ?

Archived