Dynasty Crash

timmuh15

I didn`t install total audo...and miracle happened this time,i can sim three years no crash ! these are the patches this time(EA's patches+total portrait2006+UR7.45)it's really weird :roll:

It sure is. I don't know how to help you out dude, I'm sorry :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, i'm having similar issues.

MVP Patch #5, UR Rosters latest version plus, shmooz (not the lite version).

Each time I start a new dynasty, it will crash somewhere randomly; usually in the first year, sometimes in the second. Each new dynasty will have a specific date where it dies (i.e., i'll start a dynasty, and it'll get till Sept 9th. Whatever I do, on Sept 9th, it'll always freeze. Start a new dynasty. That might get till July 3rd; whatever I do it freezes on that day, etc)

Don't mean to complain; your rosters are awesome! The freeze is just weird.

I have the same problem repeatedly over the last couple months. Have tried various clean installs but can't seem to find a way of using the Ultimate Rosters and not encountering this issue.

In my case what usually happens is at some point (usually second season altho has occasionally been first) the 'simulating' bar that comes up in dynasty mode will just freeze and the games goes dead. I don't have anything other than the standard version of the lastest UR rosters, plus the EA patches.

What is really bizarre is that the problem began seemingly out of nowhere, I hadn't installed any new roster or anything that may have triggered the freezing, it just started out of the blue as far as i could tell.

If anybody has figured any way around this i'd be incredibly grateful, it sounds like it may be a prob with the UR rosters, so maybe the work around is not to use them but frankly I can't imagine playing the game without them!

I just had this occur too. I'm using UR 7.45 plus with a fully patched game. The crash happens in the second season on May 25:th when the game's simming the the rest of the games. Anything I can do to save this dynasty or will I have to start over again? I have a different save that starts at spring training but that may be bugged too, who knows. Any help appreciated, thanks.

I've been having the same problem for some weeks now and its driving me nuts. At first, I was running a Yanks dynasty and when I simmed in the beginning of the season, (2nd yr.), the game would always crash on May 24th. I thought maybe the problem was related to my recent downloads of 7.45 and Ron's progression mod, so I killed the dynasty and started a new one with the Mets. Starting the 2nd yr. seemed to go OK because I passed May 24th, but then I started getting the freeze on Jul 14. Then I removed the progression mod and subbed with the orig one, but still froze.

So, I did the whole "uninstall-reinstall" thing, and for some reason, its still happening. Does anyone have any ideas?

(Just installed 7.5 and its still happening)

Update:

Tested with the other save which started in the off season between year 1 and 2. Tried simming "up to and including" May 25th and the simming freezes anywhere between May 7th and May 20th, so obviously this save is also bugged.

All I want to know is if ANYONE has been able to "salvage" a dynasty that has the problems covered in this thread?

Has made some progress with this.

If you replace the .dat-file named "hist" from your dynasty save (use the export/import program from tywiggins) with another one (like the one from your "database" folder or from an uncorrupted dynasty save) you don't get the freeze while simming. However, you do get it at another date if you keep simming...This leads me to believe that this .dat-file could be the culprit, any thoughts?

Does anyone have a list of what every .dat-file consists of? I don't know if it's possible to edit the "hist" one like you can with some of the others.

• 4 weeks later...

Has made some progress with this.

If you replace the .dat-file named "hist" from your dynasty save (use the export/import program from tywiggins) with another one (like the one from your "database" folder or from an uncorrupted dynasty save) you don't get the freeze while simming. However, you do get it at another date if you keep simming...This leads me to believe that this .dat-file could be the culprit, any thoughts?

Does anyone have a list of what every .dat-file consists of? I don't know if it's possible to edit the "hist" one like you can with some of the others.

I have the same problem. Your temp solution can't solute my problem I still get freeze while simming or play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived