Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timmuh15

Dynasty Crash

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or send me models.big files I can modify and us without problems.

I also previously had a file i d/l'ed with marlins cf's, such as Miguel Olivo. Now, when I search the faces downloads, nothing with those names or even Florida Marlins comes up.

Has made some progress with this.

If you replace the .dat-file named "hist" from your dynasty save (use the export/import program from tywiggins) with another one (like the one from your "database" folder or from an uncorrupted dynasty save) you don't get the freeze while simming. However, you do get it at another date if you keep simming...This leads me to believe that this .dat-file could be the culprit, any thoughts?

Does anyone have a list of what every .dat-file consists of? I don't know if it's possible to edit the "hist" one like you can with some of the others.

Has made some progress with this.

If you replace the .dat-file named "hist" from your dynasty save (use the export/import program from tywiggins) with another one (like the one from your "database" folder or from an uncorrupted dynasty save) you don't get the freeze while simming. However, you do get it at another date if you keep simming...This leads me to believe that this .dat-file could be the culprit, any thoughts?

Does anyone have a list of what every .dat-file consists of? I don't know if it's possible to edit the "hist" one like you can with some of the others.

I have the same problem. Your temp solution can't solute my problem I still get freeze while simming or play.

the new roster fixed all this

ur 8.0 beta (2nd release)

I'm having the same problems, even after I downloaded UR 8.0. Oh well.

I'm not gonna complain because if it were not for all the hard work around here, we would not have an updated game.

sorry to bring a dead topic back...but i have the same freezing problem in the game when i sim......i have the lastest UR beta 8.0 did anyone know how to fix this problem????

sorry to bring a dead topic back...but i have the same freezing problem in the game when i sim......i have the lastest UR beta 8.0 did anyone know how to fix this problem????

Did you start the Dynasty before you had updated the rosters?