how to put myself on the game?

MudvayneRocker

It's pretty simple. Assign yourself a portrait/audio ID (preferably one that isn't taken) and a cyberface ID in MVPedit. Create a portrait, audio files, and a cyberface, and import them into your game. Ok, creating all these things isn't really that simple, but maybe you'll get a little help around here.

ok but once i assign a portrait/audio id, how do i make my picture show up as that id #?

There are two ways to do so:

1) Insert your portrait .bmp (plus the alpha .bmp) via MVPedit by right-clicking on the portrait box.

2) Take an existing .fsh portrait file and modify it so that it shows your portrait and is linked to your ID (important!).

For the already taken ID's, either do one of two things:

1. Via MVP Edit

From the Toolbar, click on Tools => Photo List

2. Via Portrait.big

Open up portrait.big file using bigGUI and check the numbers from there

Note: Before modding any file such as portrait.big, back it up just in case the modding doesn't work out at first

There are two ways to do so:

1) Insert your portrait .bmp (plus the alpha .bmp) via MVPedit by right-clicking on the portrait box.

umm what portrait box are you talking about, the only thing on mvpedit that had to do with a portrait box was the photo/id # box and the actual photo and those dont work, i cant find it.

right click the portrait box, which is the box right of where the audio/photo textbox is ... it will either be diplaying a current photo of the player or text saying that "no picture found" or "searching for picture". You right click on that portrait box which will produce a popup window with the title of "update photo". This is the window where you add your new picture or alpha picture as stated above. I was never able to get this to work even though I tried everything so I think I may be interested in seeing where and if this leads anywhere. Best of luck all.

P.S. I created myself in the game too ... I gave myself all Zero ratings and I got myself really cheap too. I only cost 100K per year for 7 years. :lol:

The right click (or for that matter, a left click of the mouse) should work fine. Perhaps you are trying to click on the wrong spot.

MVPedit_PortraitBox2.gif

Otherwise, you can always either re-download MVP edit if you want to do it this way and for some reason if you absolutely cannot access the "update photo" window, you can do the .fsh thing as xiberger said. Good luck.

The right click (or for that matter, a left click of the mouse) should work fine. Perhaps you are trying to click on the wrong spot.

MVPedit_PortraitBox2.gif

Otherwise, you can always either re-download MVP edit if you want to do it this way and for some reason if you absolutely cannot access the "update photo" window, you can do the .fsh thing as xiberger said. Good luck.

haha, i'm not an idiot i've been clicking that the entire time. i'll just redownload mvpedit and try it again.

Archived