Nike Air Huarache Cleats

thespungo

Since I don't have MVP installed on my home-away-from-home computer, there's no way for me to test these babies in-game, so I'll have to label them a work in progress.

nikeairhuracheblacksmallrv8.pngnikeairhuracheredsmalljs0.png

Things I'm worried about not mapping correctly:

- The Nike swoosh

- The silver circle above the swoosh

- The tongue

- The tip of the shoe

If you'd like to try these out, please do so, as I'm looking for feedback, hopefully in the form of in-game screenshots as those would help out the most.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sooner someone posts some in-game shots of these, the sooner I can perfect them and release them.

I know KC tried these before, so at least he's gotta be interested. FullMetal, you might like this, too.

Alls I needs is screenshots...

Alright, with special thanks to everyone who offered and to Bully for providing the screenshots, here is the BETA release of the Nike Air Huarache. Pick your color below and take 'em for a test drive... then post your screenshots and comments right back here.

nikeairhuracheblackblacksmallop8.pngnikeairhuracheblacksmalllm9.png

nikeairhurachebluesmallkn2.pngnikeairhurachegreyblacksmallai8.png

nikeairhuracheredsmallws2.pngnikeairhurachewhiteblacksmallyj7.png

I think they are perfect for the Phillies away uniform. The red could be a tad bit darker, but that's not a big deal at all. I will definately use them in my game. Thanks spungo 8)

8O :D Wow. Thanks for the pics Ghost. Those look absolutely gorgeous. There are going to be several teams with updated cleats. I'm so pumped right now...even though I have to go to work :cry:

8O :D Wow. Thanks for the pics Ghost. Those look absolutely gorgeous. There are going to be several teams with updated cleats. I'm so pumped right now...even though I have to go to work :cry:

I feel you bro' :D...this whole thing is addicting and so much fun thanks to guys like spungo and the other modders on this site. Have fun at work :lol:

Thank you very much Ghostdog for the screenshots, glad you are liking the shoes.

I'm REALLY happy with the way these turned out. If anyone can post some close-up shots that clearly show a few different angles of the shoes, then I'll use those as preview pics and then release these shoes as a download. As far as I can tell, these babies are ready to go.

Until then, enjoy these updated shoes below (all the laces are now the correct color) and reply back here with all your comments, critiques, and screenshots...

nikeairhuracheblackblacksmallai6.pngnikeairhuracheblacksmallnj7.png

nikeairhurachebluesmallyf6.pngnikeairhurachegreyblacksmallbq7.png

nikeairhuracheredsmallrg9.pngnikeairhurachewhiteblacksmallba4.png

Spungo those are incredible...lol I was close but nowhere near what you did with these, my hat is off to you homie...

Oh yea, I restarted workin the batting gloves update, and creating the metal shox for release using the template you hooked up for the brewers, the gloves should be ready later tonite, and the metal shox tomorrow. Thanks again for the help, you makin this game look to good.

No, no, those look good Spungo, can't will till Spungo does faces...

Hey spungo, there are some other different colorways out there right now that players are actually wearing, in particular the Mets, Marlins, White Sox, A's, and O's. If you want, I can post up pitctures and maybe if you have sometime you can make 'em?

Hey spungo, there are some other different colorways out there right now that players are actually wearing, in particular the Mets, Marlins, White Sox, A's, and O's. If you want, I can post up pitctures and maybe if you have sometime you can make 'em?

Post 'em up!

Archived