Nike Air Huarache Cleats

thespungo

Here are some other colorway pics of of the Huarache 2k4's, spungo:

Black-white (ie Marlins, White Sox, Jays, Mets)

71083642.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

Black-blue-orange lining (around swoosh and back) (Mets)

71600332.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

Black-white-orange lining (around swoosh)-blue lining (back) (Mets)

71617451.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

Black-orange-orange lining (around swoosh)

71088199.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

Black-navy (Brewers)

71307043.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

White-green-yellow trim (back) (A's)

71260188.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A1899

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only see one picture in your post, Dynasty. And can you please just change all those to links, rather than giant pictures so they don't crowd up this thread? I have a feeling when all those pictures show up this thread might 'splode...

And as far as making shoes for each team, I don't think I really feel like doing that. From what I've seen in pictures, Reyes and Wright on the Mets mostly wear the regular black and grey Huaraches, so you can just use those for the Mets. I have a feeling that should apply to most other teams, as well.

So I figured only the A's needed a new shoe to be created for them, so I went ahead and did that:

nikeairhurachegreenyellowsmallur8.png

Most likely this will be the last shoe in the set, unless one of those pictures Dynasty posted turns up and just screams to be modded...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi... These cleats are so great, really!!! I have ones (but real)!!! And I can't put these shoes into my MVP Baseball... I tried it but can't do that ='(... please, could anyone do these wonderfull shoes with an instal folder or files just prepaired for input??? =( I'm so unhappy, because I'm from Czech and my english isn't all star and that's why I couldn't use any difficult instructions... please hepl me someone!!! =I... thank's a lot!!!! have a nice day...

Hi... These cleats are so great, really!!! I have ones (but real)!!! And I can't put these shoes into my MVP Baseball... I tried it but can't do that ='(... please, could anyone do these wonderfull shoes with an instal folder or files just prepaired for input??? =( I'm so unhappy, because I'm from Czech and my english isn't all star and that's why I couldn't use any difficult instructions... please hepl me someone!!! =I... thank's a lot!!!! have a nice day...

Once again, these shoes are not meant to be installed. They are for people who make their own uniforms.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived