Replacing generic faces with modded FSH?

caribou

Is it not possible to use a created face in place of a generic face fsh? I downloaded a cyber face from here (fsh, ord, and orl) and then used kraw's "installer thingy" to replace g006.fsh with the newly downloaded fsh. I then played a game and my pitcher's replaced face appeared just fine. I delivered 3 pitches and then the game crashed. I re-loaded and used the in-game "edit player" and his face appears fine - but then when I attempt to "back" out or "submit" the changes, the game crashes again. I've tried a couple different fsh with this same method and they all do the same thing. What's the problem? Can I not use a cyberface fsh to replace a generic fsh?

if your game worked just fine consider it a miracle that it worked for those 3 pitches. It should have crashed right when it was to show your pitcher for the very first time.

we are unable to replace the .ord and .orl file, only the .fsh files.

Face 6 is the asian face. Which face were you trying to use?

Consider downloading THE BEST DANG GENERIC FACE PACK EVER! by this guy named UncleMo, and when you download that pack, only install the file named g006.fsh and nothing else. Use kraw's Installer Thingee again, and see if you like that asian face I did. It really is a good one.

Edit: Um, you also need to go to your default or backup copy of your models.big and get back your original .ord and .orl files and reinstall those or you'll get crashing again.

If you want to change the generic face to the one you wanted to use in the first place, you need to edit the .fsh file...

Archived