UR 7,3 plus

northpaw

I downloaded UR 7.3 plus and got the rosters installed ok. but I cant find models.big to install. I dont know if thats the problem but my game crashes when I get to certain players. I try to edit matt murton and the game crashes. help?

I downloaded UR 7.3 plus and got the rosters installed ok. but I cant find models.big to install. I dont know if thats the problem but my game crashes when I get to certain players. I try to edit matt murton and the game crashes. help?

If your trying to download the latest models.big file, you will have to wait. The Downloads section is down right now. There's a big red notice on the homepage.

no, i downloaded 7.3 plus the other day but theres something wrong with it i think....shouldnt plus come with both rosters and models

No, as Dunit stated. They are different files just as the README states or the whole write-up on the download page for the rosters. You need Big Shmooz's models.big file.

From the README:

UR v 7.3 Plus Edition

• Place the .dat-files in your mvp baseball 2005/data/database folder. Choose "yes" when you're asked to overwrite.

• Place the models.big file in your mvp baseball 2005/data folder and the uniforms.big file in your mvp baseball 2005/data/frontend folder. Choose "yes" when you're asked to overwrite. (If you’re using the models.big Lite version by Big Shmooz, ignore the process of adding the uniforms.big file). (models.big is a separate download!)

Regarding UR v 7.3 Plus Edition

Please use the rosters ONLY with the models.big by Big Shmooz available at www.mvpmods.com. If you were to use the 7.x Standard Edition with that very same models.big-file, your game will crash!

The only difference between both versions is that the Plus Edition includes updated cyberface ID’s to make the rosters compatible with the models.big by Big Shmooz. Visit www.mvpmods.com to download the file by Big Shmooz.

Archived