batting stance editor

riderkodi

why not ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The code for the stances and swings is hard-coded into the executable (.exe). Since this code is NOT contained in an "external" file, in order to change the stances/swings you would have to modify the .exe.

This is not possible for 2 reasons:

1. The actual source code is not available to the general MODing public, so...

2. It would be illegal to distribute the MODified .exe anyway.

Sorry man. I'd love to change the stances too. Pujols is way off (he hasn't bobbed his head since 2003), and there's a host of others. Alas, there is (literally) nothing we can do about it.

The code for the stances and swings is hard-coded into the executable (.exe). Since this code is NOT contained in an "external" file, in order to change the stances/swings you would have to modify the .exe.

This is not possible for 2 reasons:

1. The actual source code is not available to the general MODing public, so...

2. It would be illegal to distribute the MODified .exe anyway.

Sorry man. I'd love to change the stances too. Pujols is way off (he hasn't bobbed his head since 2003), and there's a host of others. Alas, there is (literally) nothing we can do about it.

You said it all man. Anyone who messes with the .exe file would get in a lot of trouble with EA.

Because it's not freakin possible dude how many times we gotta spell it out for you it's N-O-T P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E :D

Instead of this somewhat rude reply, why not explain to him WHY it isnt possible which the OP had already asked. Thank you to Raptor Quiz for giving a in-depth resonse. I remember I had asked if it was possible to change the pitching deliveries when I was new here, and learned about all the hard-coding. We need a spy to infiltrate the EA offices, :lol:

Instead of this somewhat rude reply, why not explain to him WHY it isnt possible which the OP had already asked. Thank you to Raptor Quiz for giving a in-depth resonse. I remember I had asked if it was possible to change the pitching deliveries when I was new here, and learned about all the hard-coding. We need a spy to infiltrate the EA offices, :lol:

Archived