(Negro Leagues)New York Black Yankees Preview...

FullMetal

This was per Request by OldEnglish, Unless there is something that need's a major change i'll release this later today.I liked how this was lookin so far and wanted to get some opinions. More stuff will be released later, i'm going thru and checking out what I made 'in game' and if its good i'll post it and see what you guys think, then release the mod. Thanks to all who helped, thanks to thespungo for the Smokin catchers gear as well as the Nike Huarache 2k4 Metal...Comments Welcome

2001519037455828811_th.jpg

2001503519142223217_th.jpg

2001534186563817798_th.jpg

2001516947254943357_th.jpg

Those look pretty nice. I made some very similar except for the Pirates.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...rates+alternate

Those are Sweet. I love the way those sleeves come up to the shoulder, thats what I wanted with mine..you still have the template you used? I'd love to use that style 4 my Brewers Fantasy Concept...I have a Brand New Logo and I wanna start on those in the next week...

@ comann22deuces I would give a few a shot but would need the pics, logos, etc. etc. to get started..pm me and give me details, I may be able to help out. I gotta few unis and Accessories to get started on ahead of you so if no one takes this on and you're still lookin lemme know.

Those are Sweet. I love the way those sleeves come up to the shoulder, thats what I wanted with mine..you still have the template you used? I'd love to use that style 4 my Brewers Fantasy Concept...I have a Brand New Logo and I wanna start on those in the next week...

I know I still have the template in PSD for the bottom picture set. I'm not sure if I hung onto the top set or not.

If you want the top set, let me know and I'll see if I can find them on my hard drive (if I still have them). If you only want the bottom set, then expect to have them tomorrow night, provided your email is in your profile.

Nice Work, hope you release more mods

Thanks Kraw, I plan to release a lot more now that I getting the hang of it.

Really thanks to all for stoppin by and checking this uniform out...I see a few changes already that will be made when I release Version 2 but thats a while away in the meantime...have fun and enjoy the game! :D

Archived