Show us what you classic guys look like

69Yanks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey sandlot, cool pic dude.

yeah, i had an awesome time first time in NY this summer. I took the tour on the day the Boston Massacre 06 began. ;) I went to two of the games while I was there, one where Damon hit a 2 run homer to tie it against O's and when the O's knocked Wright around the day before the Massacre.

i wanna see mo. i wanna know where he lives and i wanna know what he eats for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. i wanna know what he's wearing and i wanna know what he wore before i knew what he was wearing.

i wanna know who he lives with, who his playground friends were, what kind of music he listen to, what kind of music they listen to, i wanna know what he likes to drink and i wanna know who he pretends to be in the mirror.

I wanna know mo's real uncle, i wanna know mo's aunt, and i wanna know what they like to do, where they were born, what it means when they say, "The Old Country." I wanna know where this old country is, who founded it, if they ever had a civil war, and if mo speaks a second language.

i wanna know if mo has a girlfriend, a little brother, a sister. I wanna know if he comes from a happy family or if his parents bickered while he was growing up.

I don't wanna just know about mo. I wanna feel what it's like to be mo.

...and I wanna feel what it's like to BE fuzzy after he feels what it's like to BE mo. It's like a buy-one-get-one-stalker free deal.

yeah, i had an awesome time first time in NY this summer. I took the tour on the day the Boston Massacre 06 began. ;) I went to two of the games while I was there, one where Damon hit a 2 run homer to tie it against O's and when the O's knocked Wright around the day before the Massacre.

Sandlot - I was at that same Aug. 17th game when the O's knocked Wright around (and Jeter and A-Rod let and infield pop-up drop between them).

Perhaps you saw me in the crowd. I was the guy in the upper deck just beyond 1st base wearing the Yankees cap.... :lol:

Ah man I found a decent one...

1178024265_l.jpg

I'm the one on the right.

...I SWEAR TO GOD we didn't know that "Just Married" sign was back there... but if we had we probably still would've taken the picture.

...probably just done something to make us look a little gayer somehow. if that's possible.

:pals:

Sandlot - I was at that same Aug. 17th game when the O's knocked Wright around (and Jeter and A-Rod let and infield pop-up drop between them).

Perhaps you saw me in the crowd. I was the guy in the upper deck just beyond 1st base wearing the Yankees cap.... :lol:

What a crappy game. My stadium record is 1-1. Hopefully this will improve next summer. :)

And yeah, I remember seeing 'that guy with the yankees hat.' LOL

What a crappy game. My stadium record is 1-1. Hopefully this will improve next summer. :)

And yeah, I remember seeing 'that guy with the yankees hat.' LOL

I just remembered that Aug. 17th was Hat Day at Yankee Stadium (courtesy of Nathan's Finest!), so just saying that I had a Yankees hat probably didn't help. To narrow it down, I was the guy with two Yankees hats (the free one and the one I wore to the game) and I was wearing a Yankees t-shirt. I'm sure you remember me now... :lol:

I've been making annual trips to Yankee Stadium since 1999. Most years, I see one game, but a few years I've been able to see two or even three games. I think my overall record is 12-3, so I've been lucky enough to see more wins than losses.

Ah man I found a decent one...

1178024265_l.jpg

I'm the one on the right.

...I SWEAR TO GOD we didn't know that "Just Married" sign was back there... but if we had we probably still would've taken the picture.

...probably just done something to make us look a little gayer somehow. if that's possible.

:pals:

NOW THAT IS FUNNY.

• 11 months later...

Archived