TheSpungo Presents: Batting gloves...

thespungo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, those Rawlings did turn out nice. I think I like those the best. But they're all interesting in their own way, I 'spose

Thanks a bunch, thr33niL! I'll trade you those gloves for, say, a Royals cyberface!

Look for these gloves to make an appearance in the upcoming, "Greatest Uniform Mod to Ever Be Released on Planet Earth." Stay tuned...

Oooh, those Rawlings did turn out nice. I think I like those the best. But they're all interesting in their own way, I 'spose

Thanks a bunch, thr33niL! I'll trade you those gloves for, say, a Royals cyberface!

Look for these gloves to make an appearance in the upcoming, "Greatest Uniform Mod to Ever Be Released on Planet Earth." Stay tuned...

Eh... why not. I saw this guy in your other thread -

andresblancovf4.jpg

I used the texture that you made but I had to do a lot of changes. There was quite a bit of smudging that I had to get out and the eyes and nose didn't match up to the model I used and the lips looked a little funny. I have never seen him outside of the couple pics you posted and his mug at MLB.com but he seems to have turned out ok.

Now I expect all your glove releases to include Mariner colors or Im taking Blanco back! :p (...and yes, thats means throwing in some TEAL - lol)

Now I expect all your glove releases to include Mariner colors or Im taking Blanco back! :p (...and yes, thats means throwing in some TEAL - lol)

yes!!!!

and by the way spungo, i love the name of that mod. i can't wait for the release.

spungo, if you're ever looking for requests...

the Slider, Classic Pro, and Vintage Pro G2: http://www.progeardirect.com/page31.html

UA Clean Ups. larger views available at this link:

http://www.weplay.com/Under/Armour/youth/batting/gloves/

adidas Triple Star.

http://www.weplay.com/batting/gloves/

easton VRS Pro

http://www.weplay.com/youth/Easton/baseball/

easton Typhonn

http://www.weplay.com/batting/gloves/youth/

Under Armour

http://www.goldmanbros.com/gc/customer/home.php?cat=100229

and also other various ones here...

http://store.softballfans.com/index.asp?Pa...CATS&Category=7

again, there are a lot here. but in case you ever decide to do them, they could be great additions.

spungo, if you're ever looking for requests...

Would you even use all of those? I've also made some of them already, but have yet to post them.

The real reason I've been making alot of gloves lately are for KC's last uniform update, and there is already a wide selection of batting gloves in his mod, so I doubt if I'll be making many more.

But if I do, look for the Mizuno's and Easton's to be made...

Hey spungo.. you wouldnt by chance have these laying around? I see the all black ones on the first page of this thread but these are the navy/black that the Ms wear (most of them) with their home (blues) and their away jerseys.

71762299.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

These ones I think.. but with dark blue.

nike2006blackandblacknc6.png

Would you even use all of those? I've also made some of them already, but have yet to post them.

The real reason I've been making alot of gloves lately are for KC's last uniform update, and there is already a wide selection of batting gloves in his mod, so I doubt if I'll be making many more.

But if I do, look for the Mizuno's and Easton's to be made...

well, i'd probably end up using most of them for personal use. it'd probably be difficult for me to use all of them in uniforms mods i make. but like i said, i was just throwing some up in case you took requests. if you don't, then whatever. quite frankly, you make the best ones, so i thought i'd throw the request out in case you ever got bored. otherwise, i wouldn't sweat it. but thanks again for the ones you have made.

Hey spungo.. you wouldnt by chance have these laying around? I see the all black ones on the first page of this thread but these are the navy/black that the Ms wear (most of them) with their home (blues) and their away jerseys.

Try these on for size:

nike2006navyandnavyun0.png

Stylin' accessories in exchange for cyberfaces, I like these trades...

Thanks for all the pieces. :)

This is what I was after....

customglovesje6.png

Not sure how its going to work.. Let me know if I did anything wrong. Ive never made a glove before. Mostly don't know how the area around the glove is supposed to look. This one is supposed to have a black palm so I made sure to surround it with black.

is there white/black(fingers) nike diamond elite V already in a mod?

the topic had me intrigued as to what the astros wore (unfortunately, not too many pictures of them batting are on the site... wonder why...). they just seem to go with any black and white glove, well berkman wears all white gloves.

will the gloves be a seperate mod or even in a composite mod? or just utilizies for making uniforms?

and the gloves are looking awesome guys, keep up the good work

will the gloves be a seperate mod or even in a composite mod? or just utilizies for making uniforms?

All the gloves in KCCityStar's uniform update will be made by me. He's including over 3 billion different combinations of batting gloves.

and the gloves are looking awesome guys, keep up the good work

And for the last time, it's just me making the gloves. Everyone seems to think this is some sort of a group project. Check the title of this thread; "TheSpungo Presents:"

do we know exactly how the gloves will be applied in the mod? (hopes for player specific gloves, easy switching between gloves)

and thr33niL didn't compile a nice looking glove?

Quit hoping for it, 'cause you won't get it. One batting glove per uniform, that's how it works. And KC is deciding which gloves to use, I'm just making them.

Thr33nil makes amazing cyberfaces, not gloves. He merely copy and pasted parts of my gloves to make a glove for himself.

With that said, THESPUNGO Presents more gloves:

(Updated) Franklin Digital Pro

franklindigitalproblackandbluesr9.pngfranklindigitalproblackandorangept9.png

do we know exactly how the gloves will be applied in the mod? (hopes for player specific gloves, easy switching between gloves)

and thr33niL didn't compile a nice looking glove?

The gloves are uniform specific. Eg. Home Unis have a set of gloves.. Aways can have another set - so on and so on.

Archived