TheSpungo Presents: Batting gloves...

thespungo

The navy gloves I made before didn't match the Mariners?

Yeah, but I wanted the newer ones you just made. You only showed the Orange and Red versions. So I tried and changing them myself. Didn't turn out too well.

Unreal how detailed you get these. Wow.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but I wanted the newer ones you just made. You only showed the Orange and Red versions. So I tried and changing them myself. Didn't turn out too well.

Unreal how detailed you get these. Wow.

Oh crap, I totally forgot! You see, when I post previews of stuff, I usually have many many more versions saved on my computer. So here I am rattling on about gear that I've never posted and no one has ever seen. I'm gearing up to release a giant accessories pack soon, so I've just been releasing previews here and there -- the real thing will include just about every accessory in just about every color.

I made these for the Mariners, Tigers, Yankees, and Twins...

nike2007blackandnavyeg2.png

Oh crap, I totally forgot! You see, when I post previews of stuff, I usually have many many more versions saved on my computer. So here I am rattling on about gear that I've never posted and no one has ever seen. I'm gearing up to release a giant accessories pack soon, so I've just been releasing previews here and there -- the real thing will include just about every accessory in just about every color.

I made these for the Mariners, Tigers, Yankees, and Twins...

nike2007blackandnavyeg2.png

Now your craft finally reaches the Yankees...they look awesome as usual.

• 7 months later...

thespungo, I was wondering if you might be able to help me out. I'm trying to edit one of your batting gloves to look like this:

nike2007blackandwhiterc5.png

but I just can't get it to look right (as you can see the black outline is still there and its a bit choppy.)

Do you think you might be able to give it a shot, please?

(BTW these are the gloves AJ Pierzinski wears, I thought they looked cool so I wanted to add them to a couple teams in my game)

Archived