New Stadium Select Screens

ChicagoCubs720

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as long as the name is still on it somewhere I'm good with it

for domes I do not remember what I had to do, I think you resize to the image size used in current select screen (for domes) and then adjust the canvas size to 1024x256 with the extra being back bars

can you open a 7z file?

thanks for the info Kraw, I'm sure I'll be able to figure out the domes.

and no, I cant open a 7z file

make a list of any fonts you are missing and I will get them to you

I'm PM you a link to the PSDs when they are done uploading

just so you know, I'm using GIMP, if that makes a difference.

the image looks clearer too, stupid GIMP. So it looks like I'm missing the fonts for the name of the stadiums and the modder's names.

It does the same thing for me in GIMP, and I'm not missing the fonts.

It turns the Font layers into just image layers where you can not adjust any of the text. Plus you also lose all the layer styles, every single layer in the PSD should have effects, that is why the field images look smoother, I used a layer style to get rid the the rough edges of the image

stl2so9.gif

Facts and Figures

Cost: $365 million

Capacity: 43,975 (46,861, including standing room, extra suite and party room tickets)

Playing surface: Bluegrass

Ground breaking: Jan. 17, 2004

Dimensions

Left: 336 feet

Left-center: 375 feet

Center: 400 feet

Right-center: 375

Right: 335

Outfield wall: 8 feet high

Are you using a modded DAT file for your images?

yes I am.

Here's what I do:

1-open up game, take screen shot of modified batting view

2-paste in paint. Crop to 1024x768 with Microsoft Office picture manager. I usually take off about 350 pixels from the bottom, 162 pixels from the top, but it varies for each stadium.

the screen shot needs to be 1330x320 to keep the correct aspect ratio.

Send me the dat file if you would. I want to do GAPB, you can do the rest

I take the screen shot in 1024x768, I then crop and resize it to fit.

I'm going to make one more adjustment to the camera angle and then I'll send it. I have changed 4 values from batting view 4 in 06: value 15,16,17, and 53. I just tried to insert values 15,16,17,40,41,52, and 53 from view 4 into view 6, hoping that this would be the same view, only the catcher and ump would now be visable, but I was unsuccessful. You might want to edit the values to your liking, because the entire scoreboard at GAPB might not be visible after cropping.

nice Kraw!

I have finished about 20 stadiums (day+night), and I have an idea. I think what I'm going to do is release an 'Deluxe MVP 06' version and a 'Standard' version. The Deluxe will contain all 30 current MLB stadiums with the stadium facts and figures for MVP 06. The Standard will be for people without 06 and have only downloaded certain stadiums and want the select screens to look like the rest of the EA ones, without the facts and figures. The Standard won't be packed into the stadiums.big, the Deluxe will for easy installation.

With that said, Kraw can you send me the day and night GAPB screens without the facts and figures. If you haven't done the night version yet, make sure you crop it the same as the day (ex. if you took off 180 pixels from the top and 332 from the bottom for the day, do the same for the night).

I will release the Standard first, and then the Deluxe after I add the facts and figures. Sound good?

Archived