New Stadium Select Screens

ChicagoCubs720

Can someone with Photoshop do me a favor? Whoever modded Rogers Centre didn't put the night lighting effects in the night version. As a result, you cant really tell the day version from the night version in the select screen. So my question is, can someone make it look like the lights are actually giving off light in this pic:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDCH0P9W

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone with Photoshop do me a favor? Whoever modded Rogers Centre didn't put the night lighting effects in the night version. As a result, you cant really tell the day version from the night version in the select screen. So my question is, can someone make it look like the lights are actually giving off light in this pic:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDCH0P9W

nevermind, I tried it in GIMP, and it turned out ok, but I want the real thing. Can someone tell me what file in the stadium big files contains the lighting info? I've also noticed some other stadiums in MVP 06 that have incorrect lighting:

Roger's Centre night

Chase Field day

Dodger Stadium night

OK, I've finished every MLB stadium, except for Great American Ballpark (Kraw, can you please send me both the day and night, without the stadium facts and figures, in 1024x256 resolution?).

I had to redo a bunch because FshEd corrupted some of the bmps. I think gfshmgr is needed to pack these into fsh files. Kraw, I don't want to ask you to do this for me, but could you tell me where to find gfshmgr and how to use it?

• 1 month later...

I forgot to post an update on this project. I was able to add most of the screens to the game, but they really don't look that great, and I think it's because I took the shots with my crappy old video card. I'm going to modify the camera angle a little, install my new video card, and retake the shots.

sorry kraw, but if you wanted to include this with MVP 07 beta, it won't be ready

Archived