Kukas Graphics - Requests

Lucas

What do you think of my userbars. (Look on page 14 for all)  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Amazing, nothing needs to be done.
    • Great, a touch-up or two needed (specify what)
    • Okay, 3+ things needing fixing.
    • Bad, lots of work needed to be done.
    • You could care less, Hata's click here.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucas, those are nice, but the text could use work. If you're using Visitor (which it looks like you are), try to always keep it at size 13, and set the anti-aliasing method to "None." That makes it look crisper and sharper, rather than the blurry-ish text you have now. Just my :twocents: .

The text could be fixed to look better, but I really like the rest of it. The image blending is good, and I'm impressed at how you can fit so many images into such a small space so well, and still have it look good.

Lucas, those are nice, but the text could use work. If you're using Visitor (which it looks like you are), try to always keep it at size 13, and set the anti-aliasing method to "None." That makes it look crisper and sharper, rather than the blurry-ish text you have now. Just my :twocents: .

The text could be fixed to look better, but I really like the rest of it. The image blending is good, and I'm impressed at how you can fit so many images into such a small space so well, and still have it look good.

Wow.. thanks. I thought they were "meh". So the text is the only thing needing improvement. Thanks again! :)

Lucas, because of this thread, I have started making userbars(no where near as good as yours), but I was wondering, where do you get your pictures?All mine become blurry

Well, first I look for good pictures in google images, and if none turn up, I deepen my seach: adding terms, etc..

Then, after I find a good one, I resize it accordingly to the userbar.

Thats basically it.

Archived