Kukas Graphics - Requests

Lucas

What do you think of my userbars. (Look on page 14 for all)  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Amazing, nothing needs to be done.
    • Great, a touch-up or two needed (specify what)
    • Okay, 3+ things needing fixing.
    • Bad, lots of work needed to be done.
    • You could care less, Hata's click here.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm, may I point one out? Reggie Bush...Henrik Lundqvist...not to be an ***. I just want 3 so that way it can be like a real sig...sig sized.

Yea, but they arent baseball related. As much as I adore hockey, I only will do baseball userbars, if you have a request baseball wise, then sure, I will do it.

Ooo, no prob then. I'm cool, you need to do what you like or it won't come out as good. In that case, sorry to say, anyone who wants my Wright userbar can have it, no disrespect Lucas, it was great, but I just wanted it to be 3 bars. Great work, if there was karma, you woulda had another plus.

Ooo, no prob then. I'm cool, you need to do what you like or it won't come out as good. In that case, sorry to say, anyone who wants my Wright userbar can have it, no disrespect Lucas, it was great, but I just wanted it to be 3 bars. Great work, if there was karma, you woulda had another plus.

hmm.. that would have been my first.

hey,lol how do you add the sigs? im going to add them tonight.....also a request for another one,a matt kemp,or a russel martin,or both if you can,

Thanks lucas!

So, you want me to do a compilation of the Dodgers sigs I made you? Including Vin Scully? No prob, and I'll add either Kemp or Martin depending on the quality of pictures I find.

Archived