MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

tywiggins

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Someone topped my 20 spot.

That weasel should put his money where his mouth is.

I just went back through my paypal history. The first person to donate gave me $25. I think it was the guy that promised $10,000 , but I'm not sure.

$40 is the most I've received from one person. (two $20 donations)

$30 is the second most ($20 and $10. Thanks UncleMo)

$25 is the third most.

$23.31 is the fourth most.

$20 by several people.

Most of the money that I've received since I came back in October has been from doing extra stuff for people. UncleMo and HardcoreLegend are the only people that have donated in the past two months. No one has given any money for this program.

At this point, I need some motivation (donations) to continue working on my programs. Right now, I'm spending most of my free time playing games.

So, if anyone wants something added to the program, please donate and I'll see what I can do. If you donate, I will feel obligated to continue working on it until I get it done.

I alway ran into this last night, accidentily changed it, and did not know what I had done or clicked so I had to back out. I'd like to know myself.

Also, going back to something else, would it still be possible to keep a generic portrait while changing the cyberface. I know the way to do it seemed tougher, but I'm wondering if you figured out an easy way to do that in the Editor tool you made. Thank$

I alway ran into this last night, accidentily changed it, and did not know what I had done or clicked so I had to back out. I'd like to know myself.

Also, going back to something else, would it still be possible to keep a generic portrait while changing the cyberface. I know the way to do it seemed tougher, but I'm wondering if you figured out an easy way to do that in the Editor tool you made. Thank$

It wouldn't be very hard to include an easy way to do that in the editor. I would need to make a list of unused Audioids and let you choose from the list. It would then extract the generic portrait from the portrait.big file, rename it, and then import it into the portrait.big file.

:offtopic: You're now in 3rd place :) Budhawk jumped from 5th place, all the way into 1st.

Since I need to hurry, I'll re read what you posted then decide because I'm not going to put a formal request in without fully understanding and without fully donating.

Edit: I better post this since it is on my mind.

Can you alow for trades via the editor, as well as a search function to find out where a player is? I was looking to move Piazza to the A's tonight and got lucky finding him on a minor league team. Usually it takes me forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to edit rosters (i.e. rotation, bellupen, lineups, trades, etc.) with this tool like you can in MVPedit? I read through this thread but I did not see anything on how to do it (although I could have missed it and I appologize if that is the case) MVP editor is a great tool I just can not figure out the roster edits.

Thanks in advance

At this point, I need some motivation (donations) to continue working on my programs. Right now, I'm spending most of my free time playing games.

Here is stuff I'm willing to donate again for

Being able to manually change a player's HEX ID and their team ID, both of those things would allow a current dynasty sav to be fixed so it would work with MVPsavReader & it would also allow users to trade players if they have a little know how

I would also like to see the ability to change time on DL, that way we are not stuck with multiples of 15 games. We could just make a player's time on the DL equal to the length of his injury

• 2 weeks later...

Can you change the "date born" preference so that I can type in the date? Like if I want to change the DOB, I don't want to have to click one month at a time on the calendar (it would be way too slow)

I want to type in the month/day/year myself directly.

Is there anyway to change this?

Hello tywiggins!

Man, I admire your work, I´ve downloaded almost all mods you have done, like the Models.big Updater, the MVP 2005 Editor, the Shedule Updater, the Team Changer, but, there´s something I haven´t found yet:

How can I do in order to update the roster (eg. kgbaseball roster plus) in the middle of the dynasty? With the MVP Editor I can change faces, portraits and attributes, but I can´t update all the rosters!

I appreciate you answer me this question and thanks very much for your amazing work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any trouble editing certain pitchers with this program? I'm trying to edit Andy Pettitte's pitching. But when I scroll over to the tab for his pitching, it doesnt match whats in the game. Like, in the game he has five pitches and his stamina is 92. But in the mvp editor program it shows his stamina being 45 and only have three pitchers, none which match those in the game(except the fastball, but the velocity and control doesnt match). I try to edit the pitches with mvp edit, and it has no effect on Pettitte in the game. If I edit his batting stats or Attributes, that works fine.

Has anyone had any trouble editing certain pitchers with this program? I'm trying to edit Andy Pettitte's pitching. But when I scroll over to the tab for his pitching, it doesnt match whats in the game. Like, in the game he has five pitches and his stamina is 92. But in the mvp editor program it shows his stamina being 45 and only have three pitchers, none which match those in the game(except the fastball, but the velocity and control doesnt match). I try to edit the pitches with mvp edit, and it has no effect on Pettitte in the game. If I edit his batting stats or Attributes, that works fine.

I think that your player IDs may be wrong.