MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

tywiggins

Here is stuff I'm willing to donate again for

Being able to manually change a player's HEX ID and their team ID, both of those things would allow a current dynasty sav to be fixed so it would work with MVPsavReader & it would also allow users to trade players if they have a little know how

I would also like to see the ability to change time on DL, that way we are not stuck with multiples of 15 games. We could just make a player's time on the DL equal to the length of his injury

I haven't really looked through this thread in a couple of months, so I missed some things. I'll try to get some (or all of these) things done before I take another long vacation from this game.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you change the "date born" preference so that I can type in the date? Like if I want to change the DOB, I don't want to have to click one month at a time on the calendar (it would be way too slow)

I want to type in the month/day/year myself directly.

Is there anyway to change this?

Actually, I don't want you to be able to type in the date. If you click on the year on the calendar, you can type in the year or scroll through the years. If you click on the month, you can pick the month you want from a list. The problem was, I had the calendar set to hide whenever you left the Attributes tab (and the calendar is outside the attributes tab). I just fixed this.

I released a new version - version 0.24

added - Team Changer is now included in the menu

fixed - Picking a birthday is now much easier

changed - Menu is no longer Blue. It now uses your system colors.

changed - Searching for memory address is much quicker now.

If you have any problems let me know.

Normally your mods are really good, but the new version gives me errors:

Microsoft .NET Framework:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt

DETAILS:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at MVP2005Editor.Form1.Form1_Activated(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnActivated(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.set_Active(Boolean value)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmActivate(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

MVP2005 Editor

Assembly Version: 1.0.2607.7699

Win32 Version:

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Ron/Desktop/progs/editor/MVP2005%20Editor.exe

msvcm80

Assembly Version: 8.0.50608.0

Win32 Version: 8.00.50727.42

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_0de06acd/msvcm80.dll

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

When I click continue anyways, I get "address not found" in the lower left hand corner, and the message continues to pop up. I am running the program the same way as I ran the old, nothing has changed and the old version worked perfectly.

Normally your mods are really good, but the new version gives me errors:

When I click continue anyways, I get "address not found" in the lower left hand corner, and the message continues to pop up. I am running the program the same way as I ran the old, nothing has changed and the old version worked perfectly.

Could you please go to the following thread and run version 5 and version 6?

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...5/start=15.html

version 0.25 released

added: Team Changer expanded so that it lets you choose the next game you want to play/manage/sim. You can now play all games if you want to. -- Thanks to SkinsBoYee for the donation

fixed: finding address in the last version didn't work for TwentySeven. I changed it a little and now it works for him.

If you have any problems let me know.

Great program man, thanks for it.

I see that when you use the projector thingy it updates the stats for the player. But could it be possible to put the values we want ? To put 199 RBIs to Pujols for example. Or maybe another program can do that but I looked on MVPedit and it doesn't seem to do that. That would be a cool feature.

Maybe I'm blind or something but although I can easily change the stats for the roster files, I can't manage to find my dynasty dat files (if they exist) to edit the batting/pitching stats...

You can use my .dat exporter and importer programs. You just have to be careful. Use the most recent .dat exporter, and the importer (stats only) that I just released a couple of days ago.

latest version of exporter and importer:

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/download/id=1350.html

stats only version of importer:

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/download/id=2080.html

I recommend that you be really careful if you use the v0.24 version of the importer. (Don't overwrite your good save file until you're really sure that it didn't mess anything up)

And if you use the stats only version of the importer, you'll have to edit the stat files manually. (with Notepad)

I plan on including stats in MVP2005 Editor sometime. But I'm not sure when.

Ty I edited my dynasty by switching teams releasing players and then switching to other teams and signing them, i.e. Mulder was on the Mariners so I dropped him and put him on the Pirtes. I changed one cyberface using the editor as well and then went to play a game and the stats were all messed up. Adam Laroche had 65 homers and I was on game 6 of the season. Josh Hamilton had 112 hits... Did I forget to do something? Is there a way to avoid this? Thanks.