MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

tywiggins

I have a problem with the MVP 2005 Editor Version 0.26. I can use the team changer and projector and there is no

problem, but I can not edit players. I fill the last name box but nothing appears. (Of course, with the game running in

Dynasty/Owner Mode)

I found with it doing that, at that time ya can adjust the attributes the old way. Just be sure to save beforehand just incase.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've been trying to get mvp editor to work on my win 7 64 bit home premium pc for quite some time now. I've read a bunch of threads from here and mlbmods and tried a ton of solutions but i'm getting the "address not found" in the corner still. I have no access to a computer with xp, or i would just go back and use that.

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling in different directories (program files, program files x86). I've tried it with stock 05, 08, and a "custom 07imod that i have from my computer back at home. I've tried many compatibility mode options and admin options in a bunch of combinations. I also have made sure the .exe is titled correctly. It works fine on my XP box back at home, but i'm not going to be back there for quite some time.

I even tried in virtual pc and dosbox with no luck.

I would love to know if there is anything else I can try to get this to work. None of the command based ty's assorted tools work either, MVP edit does work though.

I would love to know if there is anything else i can try. Please let me know.

• 1 year later...

I just got MVP Baseball 2005 for pc and I am looking everywhere for tywiggins MVP2005 Editor and cannot find it. Is there anyway to still get this program? I am trying to create a 1987 mod. Thank you.

• 9 months later...

I found with it doing that, at that time ya can adjust the attributes the old way. Just be sure to save beforehand just incase.

Sorry brother, but I do not speak English I use a translator to write. Can you tell me your problem as solved? Because I did not understand what he said, I'd like to explain how I solve that problem, I also I have it, I can not edit the players. Thank you.

Sorry brother, but I do not speak English I use a translator to write. Can you tell me your problem as solved? Because I did not understand what he said, I'd like to explain how I solve that problem, I also I have it, I can not edit the players. Thank you.

You are quoting a post from three years ago.

You are quoting a post from three years ago.

Despite the year the problem is the same and therefore not removed me hope that I resolved, I only ask two things.

1 - I can not download the tool "MVP 2005 editor" the download link says "error", if I can have a link that works to download this tool will agradezco.Tengo them a "2005 MVP publisher" to download a forum Japanese / Chinese and do not know if this works, so I turn to pass me a download link.

2 - I need to know how to edit the players full name field and nothing happens, I can not edit the players.

Despite the year the problem is the same and therefore not removed me hope that I resolved, I only ask two things.

Let me explain something to you. This is an old thread. It started way back in 2006. Tywiggins does not visit this site anymore. Tywiggins does not have his files hosted on this site. All of his stuff used to be on Mlbmods. They are gone now. You are out of luck if you want this program. That's about a much as I can help you.

Let me explain something to you. This is an old thread. It started way back in 2006. Tywiggins does not visit this site anymore. Tywiggins does not have his files hosted on this site. All of his stuff used to be on Mlbmods. They are gone now. You are out of luck if you want this program. That's about a much as I can help you.

thanks for at least responding brother

But for the newer guys, let me ask a question...... since typically free program makers don't mind sharing of a program as long as credit isn't taken and no shady monetary gain is being sought, did ty ever say that we can't share the programs with each other. It isn't the fault of the new guys that they just happened not to be here when the other site, which occurred because of a splintering off from this site, happened to have the files.

So basically there is nothing to stop people from sharing free apps....it's done all the time. The problem lies in attempting to pass them off as your own or trying to profit from them. We're also talking in reality about a game about to celebrate it's, what, 9th birthday?

But for the newer guys, let me ask a question...... since typically free program makers don't mind sharing of a program as long as credit isn't taken and no shady monetary gain is being sought, did ty ever say that we can't share the programs with each other. It isn't the fault of the new guys that they just happened not to be here when the other site, which occurred because of a splintering off from this site, happened to have the files.

In so many words, no daflyboys ty didn't say this. But he made sure to let this website know that he did not want his files hosted on here anymore and Trues did what he wanted him to do and removed them.

The problem here is that Ty Wiggins disappeared from Mlbmods long before that site shut down so not even Kraw could host his files here after the site closed. Remember, he brought over Mvp 08 and TiT because he owned them. There's a lot of stuff from that site that didn't make the trip over here like KG Baseball's rosters too.

So we really don't have a right to send these things to someone or host them or whatever. Yeah it sucks that these people were not here when Mlbmods was around so they could have grabbed this for themselves but there's nothing we can do about this unless Ty makes an appearance here and takes care of this himself.

Y4L - I believe that for his later tools, Ty started asking for donations in order to unlock and use his tools. I can't remember if the MVPEditor fell in that category. If so, then this definitely isn't "free" software to be passed around.

In any case, until Ty uploads his files (or gives permission for someone else to), they won't appear on this site.

Y4L - I believe that for his later tools, Ty started asking for donations in order to unlock and use his tools. I can't remember if the MVPEditor fell in that category. If so, then this definitely isn't "free" software to be passed around.

In any case, until Ty uploads his files (or gives permission for someone else to), they won't appear on this site.

You're right Jim, that's what he did. He didn't charge for MvpEditor but for the equivalent to that for 2k baseball he did. But he did ask for donations for his stuff for Mvp and that includes the box score extractor.

Again, it's not their fault that these people joined late but at the same time it isn't our problem because we can't do anything about it.

As far as the "pass around", I can see where it shouldn't be done for a "for-fee/donation" tool. And I certainly understand not hosting files here for the sake of principle. But I don't know how you can stop people from sharing freeware as long as nothing more comes of it.

As far as the "pass around", I can see where it shouldn't be done for a "for-fee/donation" tool. And I certainly understand not hosting files here for the sake of principle. But I don't know how you can stop people from sharing freeware as long as nothing more comes of it.

And you're right. There's no way of stopping someone from doing it if they send something to someone via a PM. Well, there is one way but this would go to extremes and I am 100% sure that it has not been done on this site. The site owner can see every PM sent and if a site owner thinks this is being done he can put a stop to it. But Trues has too much stuff to do already in his personal life and on here to be bothered with something like this.

If someone does this that is up to them. But what will end up happening is one guy is going to want something and then someone will want something else and before long that person will be spending a lot of his time sending stuff to people.

Nothing personal against the people that just joined but I'm not going to send them a thing. Most of them demand stuff and are rude about it like in that other thread when that guy told us to send him the schedule changer and he wanted it in a hurry. Chop Chop!

Great attitude.

The jackass doesn't know that I have the schedule changer but there's no way he's getting it from me because I'm not putting myself in the position of supplying stuff to people via PM because it will never end.

• 2 weeks later...

You're right Jim, that's what he did. He didn't charge for MvpEditor but for the equivalent to that for 2k baseball he did. But he did ask for donations for his stuff for Mvp and that includes the box score extractor.

Again, it's not their fault that these people joined late but at the same time it isn't our problem because we can't do anything about it.

I'm new to this forum, I am entering here since 2007 and was then I decided to create his own account in 2009 as you can see in my registration date, never wrote here goes by the English language, which has already told you I speak Spanish, but it seems that you forgot, I had the tool editor mvp 2005, formatted my pc accidentally delete it.

I'm new to this forum, I am entering here since 2007 and was then I decided to create his own account in 2009 as you can see in my registration date, never wrote here goes by the English language, which has already told you I speak Spanish, but it seems that you forgot, I had the tool editor mvp 2005, formatted my pc accidentally delete it.

Well ok, but no matter how you look at it there is still nothing you can do about it. So what if you had this mod and then lost it when you reformatted your PC? Like it has been explained before in here to you directly I might add, tywiggins' mods are not hosted on this site. Therefore you can not get any of his mods. This should answer every question that you can come up with from here on out.

Well ok, but no matter how you look at it there is still nothing you can do about it. So what if you had this mod and then lost it when you reformatted your PC? Like it has been explained before in here to you directly I might add, tywiggins' mods are not hosted on this site. Therefore you can not get any of his mods. This should answer every question that you can come up with from here on out.

Olvidalo, hablar contigo es como hablar con una pared, le quieres buscar las 5 patas del gato a todo, no sigas con el tema, sólo bastaba con que respondieras mi pregunta y ya del porque no se puede descargar el archivo, tu mal humor está de mas, si te da la gana de leer espero que hayas usado google trasladador.

Olvidalo, hablar contigo es como hablar con una pared, le quieres buscar las 5 patas del gato a todo, no sigas con el tema, sólo bastaba con que respondieras mi pregunta y ya del porque no se puede descargar el archivo, tu mal humor está de mas, si te da la gana de leer espero que hayas usado google trasladador.

Well, these online translator sites are not 100% perfect but I got what this guy is trying to say. He's mad that he can't get this program and instead of going back and forth with this guy I will just drop it right here because I can care less if he gets this or not.

Language barrier or not these new people to this site have one thing down pat and that's demanding stuff and when you tell them they can't get it for one reason or another they get mad at you. And God forbid they do a search!

Anyways, here's the not-so-good translation from translate.reference.com:

Forget it, talk to you is like talking to a wall, you will want to find the 5 legs of the jack to all, then look no further than with the topic, only enough with that except a reply my question and because of the because you can't download the file, your bad mood is for more, if you want to read i hope that you've used google