Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
tywiggins

MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

Hey great work on this new version tywiggins!! It does exactly what I need, change cyberface numbers. Simple interface but that's all I needed to get the job done. I did manage to find a bug though. Sometimes when I changed a player's number and saved without exiting the tool, I would see that player's name changed to Omar Levis or something like that and his position is changed to RF. This happens for pitchers as well. This didn't seem to appear when I changed player numbers 1 at a time and exiting the tool and deleting the saveaddress.txt file before changing another player. You may want to look into this.

Thanks for the great tool! :D

Has something like this happened to anyone besides JuUaAn?

JuUaAn, can you try and reproduce the error and let me know how I can see it for myself?

I had a player go from being happy to pissed off when I changed his photo ID #

Changing it back did not seem to make him happy either

errorlh2.png

If you have MVP Baseball installed somewhere other than:

"C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datafrontendportrait.big"

You will need to change it in the makebmp.bat file to the path of your portrait.big file.

Has something like this happened to anyone besides JuUaAn?

JuUaAn, can you try and reproduce the error and let me know how I can see it for myself?

Sorry I couldn't reproduce it. I swear I'm not seeing things! When I see it again, I'll make sure I remember it and tell you. Thanks.

v0.15 - Fixed bug that JuUaAn mentioned. Also, when you save, the editor will load the new portrait. Also you won't get an error message like kraw posted if the editor can't load the picture. It loads an error picture instead.

v0.15 - Fixed bug that JuUaAn mentioned. Also, when you save, the editor will load the new portrait. Also you won't get an error message like kraw posted if the editor can't load the picture. It loads an error picture instead.

Cool! What was the problem and how did you reproduce?

Cool! What was the problem and how did you reproduce?

The easiest way to reproduce the error is to select a player, then press the Save button, then press the ok button in the message box, then press the save button again.

The error was that whenever the editor is reactivated, it would load the last player on the roster into the memory. After you press the save button it would get written into the right place, but most of the attributes data would be from the last player on the roster.

the extras.dat file should be tops on the list to add, I use the exporter/importer to fix injuries but 4 times out of 5 times it will screw up the danasty (like pitchers playing fielding positions)

Could this tool allow us to change the height and weight of a player?

Probably within a few days.