MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

tywiggins

Homers did not update. I did not pay attention to RBIs and other stats, I just zeroed in ona the first stat that came to mind. When I ran it, I saw Chippers homers go to 12 from 3 or 6, but my minor leaguers had no difference. I tried it a few games before the end of my 50 game season and the first time I triedit on the last day of the season when you get that error/notification message in game where you have to click 100 times as stated earlier in this thread when someone uses a short schedule.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homers did not update. I did not pay attention to RBIs and other stats, I just zeroed in ona the first stat that came to mind. When I ran it, I saw Chippers homers go to 12 from 3 or 6, but my minor leaguers had no difference. I tried it a few games before the end of my 50 game season and the first time I triedit on the last day of the season when you get that error/notification message in game where you have to click 100 times as stated earlier in this thread when someone uses a short schedule.

You must be looking in the wrong place(maybe you're looking at MLB career stats or something). HRs went from 7 to 16 for the AAA player that I checked on.

Maybe the error is in my method. Should I do MLB before that last game, or should I do MLB, go on to playoffs, and sometime during playoffs do the other 3 individually?

Are your minor league schedules short schedules? If you just have a shortened MLB schedule, and all of your minor leagues are normal schedule, you should just do MLB in the projector.

Ty is it just me (probably is) I open program, I enter a name and nothing. Yes i have net framework 2.0, and yes i have MVP running with my dynasty going.

It says palyers found and in the left bottom corner area it says enabled, but that is all i ever get. i type in a name and hit enter and i hear a boink noise but nothing ever happens.

Guest JWClubbie

Ok, here's the details.. It happens when the program is "Reading Pitcher Offsets", and the error is "Run Time Error 6: Overflow".

I'm going to delete the players that I created that are pitchers and see what happens.

I am having this same problem. Is their a way to fix this so I can run savreader to view my stats etc.

Hey I just Installed the editor and then installed frameworks v2.0...BUT I cant seem to get the editor to work, I run MVP 2005 and get into my dinasty but when I try to open the editor it says there's been an error and that it needs to close...

Hey I just Installed the editor and then installed frameworks v2.0...BUT I cant seem to get the editor to work, I run MVP 2005 and get into my dinasty but when I try to open the editor it says there's been an error and that it needs to close...

What is the exact error message that you get?

If you all are not already thinking about this, you may jot down which players retire in your dynasty, then replace their face with someone else who does not have a face. Sort of like a revolving models.big. Great tool.

I will be adding the "models.big updater" functionality into the MVP 2005 Editor. (Probably next week)

• 2 weeks later...

Great program Ty. This is actually the first one I've used, dunno why i waited so long. Hopefully you can add that .mep thing so we can perhaps update our drafts with real players (any baseballamerica subscribers out there?)

anyway, I was wondering if you could incorporate the 4 seam fastball movement just like it is in mvpedit. Right now you can just change it from 0 to 1, but it results in a very odd knuckleball-like movement. The game gets rid of all 4 seam FB movement after progression and it some cases it kinda messes up a pitcher's success. So, perhaps you can change it to in the mvp 2005 editor to be the same as in mvpedit.

thanks

Guest JWClubbie

Hello

Is their a way to edit or delete a players history dueing a dynasty. I have a minor leaguer in My farm system and it says he has played int he big leagues when he has'nt. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

anyway, I was wondering if you could incorporate the 4 seam fastball movement just like it is in mvpedit. Right now you can just change it from 0 to 1, but it results in a very odd knuckleball-like movement. The game gets rid of all 4 seam FB movement after progression and it some cases it kinda messes up a pitcher's success. So, perhaps you can change it to in the mvp 2005 editor to be the same as in mvpedit.

How would changing it to how mvpedit does it make any difference? The game stores 4 seam fastball movement as a 0 or 1. So it doesn't make any sense to allow for 0 through 15.

with Mvpedit you can give it different types of movement such as sink, cutting action or maddux-like movement. It's not really the rate of movement more the different types of movement

You're missing my point. I don't care if MVP Edit allows for 0-15 for fastball movement. The game only allows 0 and 1 for fastball movement. So it is pointless to include 2-15.