the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think you can make an mep for them for me? this is the costner i'm working on...otherwise i'll have to get back to this later. i'm off to dig my car out of the snow. it never snows in washington. and the minute i get back, boom! car is stuck. perfect timing. anyhow, on to my hike now...

you really think it looks like ll cool j? it was actually tyson.

like i said before, the 50 cent one wasn't a good face model. i'm gonna need to do some more work on them.

anyhow, about this eminem one. i need help. what is wrong with it?

it's no secret i'm po'ed about the soriano trade. i kept thinking to myself, what in the world is the reasoning for this? usually in a trade, no matter how diabolical it is, there's always atleast one underlying reason for it. but for this one, it just doesn't make sense. but then it came to me. they're going to resurect this guy. what else could it possibly be? if someone else has a better explanation for this trade, please inform me.

• 2 weeks later...

well, this isn't exactly a cyberface, but what the hell. i can't remember which forum i use to preview my unis. anyhow, am i the only one getting bored of the same old unis? plus the mariners' unis are just looking dull to me. thought i'd give it a bit of a change. and at the same time, why not do the same one for the rainiers.

• 3 weeks later...

i actually had been working on this, but it's been collecting dust for awhile since i never got back to it. as you can see, he really didn't want to be seen in a cubs uniform. he went right for my camera.

but i managed to get a few when he wasn't looking:

again, he needs work. i may still start with a different model.

i'll try to get around to this some time soon since you asked. but for now, i'm fighting another friggin snow storm!! what's with the snow in washington all of a sudden? anyhow, when it melts and i can actually get home, i'll do some work on this for release.

Archived