the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

uploaded an update on this pack. i got a new HD! whoo hoo!!

so i'll be down for awhile until things are up and running again. but i will be continuing to do more faces. my wrist could use the break anyhow.

absolutely. if there's anymore in particular any of you want me to give priority to, just let me know. next up, i really want to get a joe carter one to work. but we'll see. he's given me nothing but trouble.

absolutely. i've still got the previous ones mentioned on my list, just finding time right now. i've still got a few more programs to install and my computer will be fully up and running again, and then i'll get some more done.

yeah, that's why i uploaded version 1.0. got a new hard drive, so ...you know the story. i just gained an additional 60 gigs so i can now run all of these different conversion mods you guys are planning.

since rokcp99's release of bonds, i decided that he could use a younger one for the classic mods. this is what i came up with. thanks to rokcp99 for making an awesome face to begin with and giving permission to use it in TC. i just redid the texture to make him younger, added hair, and then reshaped the face.

since rokcp99's release of bonds, i decided that he could use a younger one for the classic mods. this is what i came up with. thanks to rokcp99 for making an awesome face to begin with and giving permission to use it in TC. i just redid the texture to make him younger, added hair, and then reshaped the face.

barryve2.jpg

Where is Barry's bling?

i'll work on sutter next. man, it's been awhile.

but as far as barry goes, i wasn't sure on the earring. it's hard enough to get a decent earring to map out correctly, and i'm not sure there are enough vertices to map out a cross properly that small.

Archived