the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben McDonald...jeez, there's another guy that was supposed to be on a fast track to a Hall of Fame career. LSU Golden Spikes winner, Olympic Gold medal in '88, first overall pick by the O's in '89, complete-game shutout in his major league debut, then...

Ben McDonald...jeez, there's another guy that was supposed to be on a fast track to a Hall of Fame career. LSU Golden Spikes winner, Olympic Gold medal in '88, first overall pick by the O's in '89, complete-game shutout in his major league debut, then...

i know...got baltimore fans all excited, and then....

and cito gaston is in the works.

here's a young don baylor...

dave henderson? yeah, i'd put him up there with buhner and dave parker too. the reason being is that i didn't have very good pics to work with, and those were three examples of ones i had to literally draw. it was very time consuming. i'm probably going to revisit buhner some time down the road, as i feel he could still use a better skin texture.

but thank you for the kudos...my next release is planned with 13 new faces.

it'll be random as always. it's a matter of what i get done. i've got 75 faces in line as possible projects, plus a possible chewbacca face :)

but yeah, i've got a lot of your requests in higher priority.

Randy Myers...serious headcase. Remember the rumour that he kept live grenades in his locker in Camden Yards?

I was in Chicago at a conference when that drunk ran out of the stands and tried to tackle him after he gave up a home run. We got back to our hotel room, threw the Cubs game on TV and all of a sudden all hell broke loose...

1995, as I recall. The drunk was lucky that security got there as quickly as they did, being that the said Mr. Myers is a black belt in karate, and on this occaision, anyway, had no qualms about utilising his training.

wow, i must've been really busy watching the m's catch the angels that year, cuz i don't remember that at all. i never knew that much about the guy. i just remembered him being a damn good closer. it amazes me that he once was in the bullpen with charlton and dibble, not to mention hoffman.

Archived