Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homer

the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

believe, it's chaotic...i really hate doing it. my fingers are sore. i'm gonna have to have someone treat me for carpal tunnel syndrome after all of these...but thank you, i do appreciate it.

Welcome to the carpal tunnel club (CTC). I got it from making all these damn portraits.

well i'm fortunate enough to have a good massage therapist and chiropractor. hurts like a b****, but damn it helps.

anyhoo, here's carlos quintana...looks an awful lot like bartolo colon, eh?

The new faces look great Homer. Quintana really does look like Bartolo Colon.

About how many faces do you have for your next release?

wow, apparently i've only got 4 done since the last release. but i did do two versions of sutcliffe and sutter. i'll have more coming. i definitely plan on continuing this. i seem to work in spurts though :) anyhow, if at any time any of you need these faces ahead of time, just contact me, otherwise i'll release them after i get a significant number done or touched up.

This weekend I plan to start scanning all my Score baseball cards that have a good headshot and I can e-mail them to you instead of cluttering up your thread, if that's OK. I'll send to you and JScand since you both have benn so helpful with this.

sounds great. i love those score cards. yeah if anyone else has these cards and a decent scanner, it's the perfect match for what we're doing here.

Do my scans work alright?

yeah so far i have been able to use most of them...some not of course. but if we can get better scans, all the better. we can't expect mlbpresspass material here.

but just as an example, here's the kind of pics i can get when i scan my baseball cards in. so as you can see, pretty similar to your scans too...now i'm just working on finding a decent face model for him.

edit: hmmm...i just discovered something about this. when i uploaded it to imageshack and then redownloaded the picture, it turns out i lost some resolution and image size...so i think it will be best if you just upload them zipped up and ship them. i think we'll get the best quality that way.

Why settle for the best when you can have the rest? ;)

119640_raw.jpg

you never cease to amaze me kg. in fact, what amazes me the most is why i never thought to as you in the first place :)

wow he looks like he didn't age a minute between those two pics.