the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, excellent work on the latest faces Homer!

Thanks Mucho

Ed Brinkman was a gold glove shortstop for the Senators in the 60's

& Tigers in the 70's. He had at one time the most consecutive errorless

games at SS record. He played in the majors for 14 years

And I wanted to let you know Homer that I truly appreciate the work that you put in on these. Your work is excellent.

thank you. appreciate it as always.

here's another one. a tough texture because the lack of a high def pic available, but it'll work. definitely alot better than giving him a generic face.

Homer, a quick cyberface question: How do you work around players' smiles in their headshots? I've free transforming and smudging, but that looks pretty stupid. What's your process to close the mouth?

stupid happy players!!!

i use the lasso tool to copy and paste the area. then use free transform to move and rotate as necessary. sometimes i have to use the warp function. if at any time i need to warp it or resize it, i make sure to sharpen the layer too, as it gets distorted. then the eraser to blend it in. after that, i'll use the clone tool very zoomed in to get rid of any creases that should be gone. then after that, select half of the mouth at a time, and rotate and move it around so there's no smile. you also have to take out the creases by the eyes that are caused by smiling.

another key is to use the clone tool on the cheeks. typically when they smile, it causes a more high glare on the accencuated cheeks. it should be more even when not smiling. play with it though. it's not easey. i will usually end up cutting up several pieces before i get a respectable result.

well good news first...i uploaded the latest update with the 7 new faces.

bad news...i'm going on indefinite leave. turns out that it's not such a good idea to drop your laptop. and worse off is that if you have a good expensive one, it's real expensive to fix. being that i can only see a small portion of my once excellent screen, it's nearly impossible to make any more faces. with it being so expensive to replace the monitor, it doesn't lie high on my family's priority list to replace at the time being. so until i do find another option, this will be it for now. hopefully, only for now.

ozzi22 have a point. Usually your laptop does contain vga port U can connect to another PC monitor and you can see your file again.

Unless the laptop is completely unusable. Your driver allow U to turn off your laptop monitor too so it will work on LCD or PC CRT monitor.

yeah it's possible, but i don't have a monitor, and i'm not gonna buy one just for that. if i'm gonna make a fix for this, it's going to fix the monitor itself. otherwise, i'm buying something i will have no use for later.

Archived