the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this doesn't count against my no modding for october since i've been working on these for months now. but now that i have a little free time, i've finished putting together my mariner's fantasy uniform pack:

i would've completely filled all 13 slots for all four levels, but i decided to leave a few spaces open just in case. but this should add a little variety to your game.

that's right, it's compatible whether you're using kc's or thespungo's uniforms.

pending approval.

i gotta say i don't use the eagraph method, so i'm not sure. my guess is that you need to compress it since i don't compress the faces. if that doesn't work, i'd recommend the installer thingy. if that still doesn't work, i really don't know because i rechecked it and everything seems to be fine on my end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

K, had to re-do the one since i accidentally deleted the previous one. that's what i get for not backing up my work. anyhow, gave him a little more muscle and made those brows thicker. also made him a little younger. so i hope it looks like him. here's a better shot to see those sideburns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Homer

Heard u were in need of reference photos for george brett and while this phote is far from high res and this smile will probably keep you up at night i think its possible the only decent one on the web that gives you some sort of shot

i1459215_brettcopy.gif

tehe he looks like the guy with the pitch fork from that famous painting

All in all i think that is amazingly close considering no color photos exist of this man hes got all the right features he just looks dead he doesnt have that livleyness to him in your face.

tehe he looks like the guy with the pitch fork from that famous painting

All in all i think that is amazingly close considering no color photos exist of this man hes got all the right features he just looks dead he doesnt have that livleyness to him in your face.

i believe that was old mcdonald.

• 3 weeks later...

someone mentioned that the default berra face didn't really resemble him, so here's a shot at him. that's as good as it's gonna get without a better picture to use. and no, i don't know about that right eye. i messed with it for several hours and still can't fix it. if someone else wants to give it a shot, just let me know. otherwise, this is what i was able to do. hope it's better than the original.

Archived