the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i have that pic. there's too much contrast in it to use it. plus the stock texture is pretty good, and i believe 69yanks already did a remodel to make it resemble him more. he's one i'm gonna take a closer look at one of these days though.

• 5 weeks later...

i was pretty sure there was a face done already. but i'm not sure. i'm outta town for about a week, so i can't do much. from what i can see, it might be usable. not great in the detail department, but possibly salvagable.

but tell me about this video...

glad you like them. keep in mind though, i've only uploaded up to version 10.0. if you look at the last few pages of this thread, you'll see some more faces i've made and haven't added yet. i have plans for a ton more too, and even have some i haven't had a chance to preview yet. i've been busy working on the legends mod since almost all of these guys will be in it. until then, keep the ear to the ground and look for any updates in the TC mod. if you (or anyone actually) see anyone i didn't include in 10.0 that you want, just let me know. some more good stuff to come, i promise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived