the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i could do 20 versions of perez as he aged. he looks different in many pics. i just went with a very young version. i can definitely see what you're talking about though. i just prefer when possible to capture the neutral look rather than the smiling one. i may still tinker with it though. i'm never 100% satisfied with any of these.

as for brett. he's been at the top of my list for a long time now, and he's one i'm determined to eventually do. the problem with him is that there are absolutely no decent pics to work with. in order to capture his feautres, i need a really good picture since he otherwise looks very generic. the ones i've tried just don't work because he smiles in all of them, which really distorts his distinguishing features. i'm hoping that i some day stumble across a good picture.

Homer,

i saw your post about looking for more George Brett pics. Seeing as i made an attempt at his face a while back i thought i'd give it another try seeing as he continues to give you fits ;)

anyway, as u know i don't know how to make the faces for MVP, but i still made his face for NHL08 just to get a preview of what it would look like. With that being said, if you like the look of this, ur more then welcome to use the FAC0 (texture) and paste it over whatever model you think would be a good fit in MVP. hit me up on msn if you like...

chris

2qlhhxe.jpg

slomo! good to see you again. haven't seen you around in awhile.

but yeah, that texture is pretty good. it's a shame it's in nhl, so i'll have to find a good mvp model for it.

any chance i could get the psd for it? i'm on the road (yet again) so i can't get on msn right now. you can get me by pm or i'll just wait til this weekend when i get back.

• 3 weeks later...

tebjr!! haven't seen you in a long time. you should hit me up on IM or pm or something if you still come around here. anyhow, thanks for that pic.

Hey Homer,

How's things been going? Yeah, it's been awhile. I had complete MVP burnout and just had to get away from it for a little bit. Still working on '88. A lot of the stuff has been sent to the TC guys to start with the "packaging" process.

yeah things have gotten hectic on my end lately too. this is the first mod i've been able to work on in like two weeks. otherwise, still working on my classic stuff slow and steady.

good to hear you're still around. i knew you had a lot going on, but definitely glad to see the 88 mod is still in the works.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived