Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

It already happened, it's called KGbaseball's roster overhaul. :lol:

The majors are pretty much the same, other than KG made some modifications, and didn't update hit charts, hot and cold zones, and hit and miss stuff.

For the sake of creative control, I always intend to have my own roster.

Got it. Cool.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u might want to tune stephen drew down a bit. just my opinion. everything else looks wonderful

I've never been a huge fan of Drew, but his numbers throughout the minors and then in 200 at bats with Arizona last year don't lie; he can rake. He's going to be a fine SS for a long time. I'll take a look at his numbers and see if anything should be changed. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've never been a huge fan of Drew, but his numbers throughout the minors and then in 200 at bats with Arizona last year don't lie; he can rake. He's going to be a fine SS for a long time. I'll take a look at his numbers and see if anything should be changed. Thanks for the suggestion.

im am a dbacks fan so i really dont mind. it just means he will own in my dynasty. also, mlb.com posted projected lineups on each team page. maybe you could work it into your roster? dont hurt me, im just trying to help. hahahaha

im am a dbacks fan so i really dont mind. it just means he will own in my dynasty. also, mlb.com posted projected lineups on each team page. maybe you could work it into your roster? dont hurt me, im just trying to help. hahahaha

I can´t seem to find the projected lineups, care to post the link? thanks

I sent a PM to you a couple days ago but I guess you didn't get it. Basically I only added draft picks that played in High A ball or higher this past season because I didn't have room for guys that played lower than that (even if I did, they wouldn't be in the roster anyways), but many of them will be added if they start the 07 season in High A ball or higher.

I will be completely redoing the minor league rosters when the season starts to make sure players that moved up a level got a ratings boost, and vice versa. Hughes and Sanchez are perfectly fine, in my opinion, where they stand now, and Hughes will definitely get a boost depending on where he starts 07.

Lou Piniella's cyberface in the default EA models.big is 466 so I guess that's what it should be in the standard version at least.

You'd think that his face would be added to the models.big for the plus version, but I guess not.