Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I have 2 versions for the XBOX uploaded, waiting for approval. One is for modded XBOXs, and the other is just for people with Action Replay and a non-modded XBOX.

Please let me know if there's any problems. I don't have an XBOX, so I'm clueless as to how Action Replay works.

Enjoy!

How to Install Roster Files!

- Standard Edition database.big:

- You must have an Action Replay and a modded XBOX for this roster to work. It will ONLY work with a modded XBOX. Simply put the database.big on your Action Replay and you’ll be all set to go.

- Standard Edition Action Replay Files:

- Transfer the information from the UDATA folder to your Action Replay.

having issues all files are not compatible. i gotta eat then ill look into this

if you downloaded a database.big file you must have a modded xbox just ftp it over to the data database folder and overwrite the the existing one. if you downloaded a rar file with a udata folder leave it rared and transfer it to the action replay via your pc then load your legit disk and tranfer the save at roster manegment this one is for Non modded xboxes hope this helps.

Hey kgbaseball,

I can't install patch # 3 and # 5 because of a missing file to use your rosters. I Copied the data files from the cd and still the patches won't work. Is there anything else that I need to grab from the cd to get your rosters to work?

Much appreciated...

HC

Hey kgbaseball,

I can't install patch # 3 and # 5 because of a missing file to use your rosters. I Copied the data files from the cd and still the patches won't work. Is there anything else that I need to grab from the cd to get your rosters to work?

Much appreciated...

HC

The only thing you need in order for the patches to work is to havethe default rosters by EA in your data/database folder.

Hey KGB:

Excuse me by my English, I´m hispanic, my english it´s horrible! I wasn´t able to play with the Dodgers, nor in Dynasty Mode neither in Single Games. I copied the files ¨org.dat¨. ¨managers.dat¨ and ¨teams.dat¨ from the Epic Roster Database to the kgbaseball´s Roster Overhaul Database. Now I can play. Everthing´s fine. So, you got a problem with one this files, you have to check something!

Ah! That modification of the beards in players, looks nice! Thanks for your work man!

Alex.

2 new versions out, and the *working* XBOX version should be up shortly.

Tons of new things added/changed/updated:

-Transactions through 1/10 4:30PM CST (just missed the Worrell retirement)

-Updated all 30 MLB teams' rotations and lineups according to mlb.com's projections

-Minor adjustments to ratings

Enjoy!

Did you fix up the manager cyberface numbers for the standard edition?

EDIT: Actually I can answer my own question by looking at manager.dat myself - You need to fix up a few of the cyberfaces for the managers

Guys like Jim Tracy, Ozzie Guillen Clint Hurdle etc do have a cyberface in the default EA models.big

And Jim Leyland should have a generic cyberface & Grady Little's cyberface # should be 474 in the EA models.big