Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you fix up the manager cyberface numbers for the standard edition?

EDIT: Actually I can answer my own question by looking at manager.dat myself - You need to fix up a few of the cyberfaces for the managers

Guys like Jim Tracy, Ozzie Guillen Clint Hurdle etc do have a cyberface in the default EA models.big

And Jim Leyland should have a generic cyberface & Grady Little's cyberface # should be 474 in the EA models.big

Isn't Leyland 68? I think that's what he is in the most recent models.

I updated it again to add Mulder and delete Worrell. Sorry for updating it again. I'll take care of the manager problems in the next one in a couple weeks.

EDIT: I see what you mean about Leyland. It'll be 901 in the standard and 68 in the plus.

Hey KG - I've asked this question before about the Ultimate Rosters set - but am unsure about YOUR set...

I have the '06 mod installed, and that's about it. I'm waiting for the '07 before I do any further tinkering. SO - which one of your roster sets do I want to DL to use with my game?

I have a PS2, and I was wondering how do I go about downloading all of these updates for the PS2 game. I have the skinny PS2, not the old fat one, I don't know if that helps or not, and I have a max drive if that helps. Can someone who knows what they're doing give me a step by step as to what I have to download and how to put it on my PS2 so I can play with the updates.

Hey KG - I've asked this question before about the Ultimate Rosters set - but am unsure about YOUR set...

I have the '06 mod installed, and that's about it. I'm waiting for the '07 before I do any further tinkering. SO - which one of your roster sets do I want to DL to use with my game?

The plus beta version should be just fine for that. Once the season starts and I finish up version 2.0 final, you should use that one. The beta version is made more for exhibition games since most of the lineups and rotations are just speculation. The same can be said for player movement; nobody knows how far players will move up or down levels until the season starts.

The 2.0 version final will be perfect for dynasties and owner modes because it will have Opening Day rosters. Hope that helped.

The plus beta version should be just fine for that. Once the season starts and I finish up version 2.0 final, you should use that one. The beta version is made more for exhibition games since most of the lineups and rotations are just speculation. The same can be said for player movement; nobody knows how far players will move up or down levels until the season starts.

The 2.0 version final will be perfect for dynasties and owner modes because it will have Opening Day rosters. Hope that helped.

You bet! Thanks man!

Isn't Leyland 68? I think that's what he is in the most recent models.

I updated it again to add Mulder and delete Worrell. Sorry for updating it again. I'll take care of the manager problems in the next one in a couple weeks.

EDIT: I see what you mean about Leyland. It'll be 901 in the standard and 68 in the plus.

Cool,

If you didn't already know there's a list here of all the cyberfaces in the EA models.big which might help with the standard version.

Now if only there was a list like that for Big Shmooz's models.big compilation :smirk:

I have a PS2, and I was wondering how do I go about downloading all of these updates for the PS2 game. I have the skinny PS2, not the old fat one, I don't know if that helps or not, and I have a max drive if that helps. Can someone who knows what they're doing give me a step by step as to what I have to download and how to put it on my PS2 so I can play with the updates.
there are no ps2 rosters available yet