Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

Is there a fix on pitchers strike out ratio very rarely pitchers get more then 5 or 6 at most and is unrealistic is there any files out there that fixes this where the computer will strike out more.if so can someone please post a link to this fix.thanks in advance.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about when you play a game, you only get 5 or 6 strike outs or are you saying that when you simulate that you only get 5 or 6 strike outs????
The computer against the computer when im not playing the Reds i like to watch the computer play against the computer in other important games that have a bearing on my teams outcome hope that makes sense.

Another update just uploaded.

-I think I fixed most of the manager face problems in the Standard version. Let me know if there's any more discrepancies

-Transactions through the 17th; includes Mike Gonzalez/LaRoche deal, Sosa, Mabry, LeCroy, etc.

-Added a few minor league players

-Many arbitration players' contract updated

-Fixed a couple player cyberface issues

-Redid Marlins pitching attributes: every Marlin pitcher now has completely accurate pitches

I think I'll try and stick to weekly updates until the season starts. I won't be updating the XBOX version for awhile unless people want me to.

Comments/concerns/questions? Let me know.

I installed the rosters as it said in the read me and the whole game crashed. I really loved the rosters you had yet i cant play with them on the account of the game crashing when i get to start a game. Any suggestions?
If you was playing the dodgers or against them the game will crash the manager data file is broken.It can be fixed by downloading swinging sorianos epic roster III and copy the manager data file then copy and paste manager data file into this one if it asks to overwrite say yes.hope this helps your problem.

The whole Dodger problem baffles me, as I've played at least 5 games with them with no problems at all.
Try playing the dodgers in owners mode and see if one of the coaches and manager is missing. I had that problem with the reds in the official roster patch #5 the reds manager was missing and caused the game to crash.

I bet many of us XBOX owners would love another update!

yeah but whats the point of updating one week if he is comeing out with another one the next week. its takes time to do these things and he isnt the one who is converting them either. i think updates every month or two for xbox is decent